His KNIGHT 🔥

Hey guys 😍

As everyone Requested This is the second update for the day ❤️

Hope you guys are happy 😃

Let's get into the story 💕

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Prasad and AK were trapped inside....Smoke and Fire covered them fully...

Ak lost his consciousness...Prasad shouted loudly....champ enga iruka he came near him and embraced closer to him🥺❤️

He was unable to see clearly because of smoke...He touched his face and cried...

Prasad - Champ...Inga paru...pls kanna thora champ...un appa vanthuten paru 😭  nan thirumba vanthuten enakum ellame niyabgam vanthuduchu 😭 ivlo nal ne Idhukaga thane wait pane.... un appa vanten da kanna thora ak😭...pls paru da enna he tightly hugged ak and cried...there is no moment from ak so prasad got panicked...

He slowly held ak in his arms and try to open the window....Prasad was helpless...he placed ak down safely and took few things to break the glass....his head aches a lot...sudden memories hitting him harder...he was struck between his past and present...his brain needs time to mend with everything....but situations made worse....

Prasad put all his strength and broke the glass little...fresh air started coming from this side...but it's a very big window so prasad was unable to break the window completely.. prasad held ak in his arms again and patted his cheeks...

Prasad - kanna thora champ pls....pls...he is still finding a way to escape from that place..

After hearing his cry...Ak coughed badly and With lot of struggle he opened his eyes slowly....

Prasad - Champ😭

In same time....outside....

Sid's angry level went on his peak...his eyes turned red😡 he harshly push down the goons...

He tried to move near the door but goons stopped him they didn't hit sid because of RP...but they controlled him..

Same time Zahir entered with his goons and started to fight with them...

Sid shouted...Zahir Ak vum appa vum ulla irukanga..

RP was shocked how ak's men came inside...because he kept tight security persons outside...

Zahir moved near the door before that RP held sid and pointed the gun towards his head

RP - Zahir ne ulla pona nan sid ah konnudvan

Zahir was shocked to hear his statement 😳

But sid lost his cool completely...he bent RP's hand and snatched the gun and threw it away... He pushed down RP harshly... goons try to attack sid....but

Sid was uncontrollable now🔥🔥 he started to thrash the goons..it's new for sid he never hit a person in his life before but his anger guided him..At present his only motive to save his brother & father 🔥

RP was shocked because he knew sid was a soft person he never imagined this side of sid😳...that's why he thought he will control sid easily...but seeing sid like this he got panicked...

"If you try to cure evil
with evil
you will add more
pain to your fate !!! "

RP try to held sid again but sid deathly glared RP😡😡 His eyes shows fire 🔥...his one glare enough to make RP shiver...RP removed his hands from sid....sid ran to the door and started to broke the door....