Chapter.34. Night walk.

During the night party, ladies were sharing some advice and some experiences with the newly became bride while males were doing the same with groom. While our king was busy trying to tease him wife,

Veer :* roaming his hand on Ayushi's back as she was wearing a deep back cut blouse with her cream colour saree.*

Ayushi : veer kya kar rahe he aap.Haat hatayi.(what are you doing Veer. Remove your hand.)

Veer :kyo?, koi nahi dekh raha hai. *veer actually covered her back with one end of saree's pallu fixed at her waist and the other end of the same pallu on her neck area with Veer's head on her shoulder holding saree's end there.*( why?,no one is seeing.)

Veer run his hands on her waist slowly moving upwards to her shoulder blade, sending a shiver in her spine.

Ayushi : veer!

Veer pull his hand back and started moving it horizontally on her waist from behind. Again making her vibrate. Ayushi tried to move away from him but Veer hold her hand in him free hand. He then pinch her and then rub his thump over the area. Ayushi don't want others to see her flutter, so she dig her nails in his finger with which he was holding her hand.

Veer :*near her ears* baby, don't destroy your pleasure object.*he meant his fingers*

Ayushi : *before she can get a blush on her face, she replied* I like your tongue more then these fingers.

Veer :*blush tries creeps on his cheeks* I thought you like my peepee more.

Ayushi blushed hard and tried to hide her face in his chest when,

Geet : bhabhi maa, chaleye dance karte hai.(sister-in-law, let's have a dance.)

Ayushi : huh.

Geet : dance bhabhi maa..dance.*he repeated as the music was loud and almost all were on dance floor.*

Geet : bhai sa hum bhabhi maa ko le ja rahe hai.( brother, i am taking her.)

Veer : le jao par jaldi loota bhi lana.( ok but remember to return her back.)

Geet : aap bhi na bhai sa. *Ayushi was now a blushing queen and Geet shook his head in negative, his elder brother is too much possessive *( oh my dear brother.)

Geet bought Ayushi holding her hand to dance floor and almost all apart from Ajay, Kriti, Avi, Veer, grandma and some other people, everyone was dancing. Some after getting tried they sat back on their seats and Nair family displayed Kriti's childhood pics on projector. They were telling about her pranks and how naughty she was while Avi was on Kriti's lap playing with her bangles, Avi was also looking at the projector and open seeing little children on screen he was jumping in excitement, Ajay was trying to hold excited Avi so that he won't fall.

But all these pics means nothing for the king, he was getting bored and was unpleasant as his wife was sitting with Aman and Geet, not giving him company... Veer so wanted to take Ayushi from here to their room and call it night but he don't want to destroy the fun she was having, so he secretly went out.

Veer can't sleep, it let not without either Ayushi or Avi, so he decided to go for a walk, he didn't took many guards, he took only 4 from 40 guards that came with them plus the police was giving full protection and controlling media. Veer walked outside area of village that was filled with grown rice grass, he was feeling cold air passing and the beautiful dark sky filled with millions of stars with a full moon.

He stood near canal, closed his eyes and losen his body, feeling light and calm at the moment. Guards were standing on 4 corners around him and keeping an eye over the wide fields. A moment later he felt two arms wrapped around his torso from behind, he didn't moved and let the person keep him hand over his back inhaling his smell and warming him with his own body in this cold surrounding.