Chapter 8: Fun and Games.

12:45pm

Trophy, Paintbrush, and Soap spoke for a short while to each other, Trophy stretched while speaking to them. "So, you guys got any plans for anything?" Trophy asked. Paintbrush then spoke, "Honestly, me and Yang are thinking of leaving this place to hopefully get a house," they said smiling. "Good luck on that," Trophy said, "Honestly, I might wanna get out of this shithole too," Trophy added, rolling his eyes. Soap then spoke, "I might want to, it's so much work cleaning for other people when I could clean for myself, I actually hate cleaning but I feel like it's a need to me, you know?" Soap said, shrugging awkwardly. "Oh yeah, I get that," Paintbrush responded, crossing their arms as Trophy swallowed another bite.

"By the way, Paintbrush." Trophy went to get the paper he drew on. "I put out my inner you to draw this." He showed them the drawing of Cheesy that he did, making Paintbrush smile, "Aw, that's adorable." Soap then spoke. "Hey wait! Are you two dating?" Soap asked curiously, to which Trophy nodded. "Indeed we are, I know, shocking." Trophy smirked a bit. "..Not really, honestly," Soap said, making Paintbrush laugh out loud and Trophy blush in an embarrassed way. "Oh fuck yoooou," Trophy said jokingly, pointing at Soap and furrowing his eyebrows. "What will you do about it?" Soap said, unusually confident before Trophy tossed a colored pencil in her face. "Well fuck you back!" Soap said, making Trophy burst out laughing, "That's not clean language Soap!" Trophy said before continuing to laugh. "Okay Cheesy!" Paintbrush said to Trophy, laughing as well.

1:00pm

Trophy was finally feeling less sick, and had an idea "Maybe I should go downstairs, I don't feel like throwing up anymore." Trophy said, smiling. Soap then spoke, "You can, but if you throw up on anything other than in a toilet I'll kill you," Soap said, making Trophy laugh a bit, "Oh c'mon, I literally won't!" He said, rolling his eyes. "Oh c'mon? Are you balloon now? Choose one person to be." Paintbrush joked lightly, making Trophy punch their arm lightly. "Fuck off!" Trophy said lightheartedly, standing up and stretching. "I'm going downstairs now." The jock said, walking out of the room and going downstairs.

As Trophy went downstairs, he felt the air get tense, sure people were talking, but it felt like everyone was effected by the two deaths, especially Paper. Trophy looked around and didn't see Fan or Cheesy, so he sighed and sat on the couch with Pickle and Knife.

Knife looked at Trophy, "Oh, hey Trophy." He said, looking back at the TV, playing a game with Pickle. "Hey," Trophy responded, watching the game they were playing, "Could I try next?" Trophy asked, looking at both of them. Pickle responded, "Sure! You can play the winner- FUCK." Pickle said as he lost the game immediately after. "I don't think Trophy should play someone as GOOD as me." Knife said before Pickle punched his arm playfully, "C'mon man, you were lucky!" Pickle said as he gave Trophy his controller. "How do I play" Trophy asked, looking at the controller, probably holding it wrong. Trophy honestly didn't play many video games, but when he did they were casual games.

Knife laughed a bit. "You'll get the hang of it.. maybe." Knife smirked and Trophy scoffed, "Yeah I will!"

He did not.

Trophy lost terribly against Knife, "FUCK!" Trophy said, making Knife burst out laughing. "PFFT- I'M THE BEST!" Knife said, making Trophy roll his eyes. "Whatever!" Trophy said with a slight smile, he honestly had fun, but he was very competitive even if he was bad at something.

3:00pm

Trophy and Pickle took turns at losing to Knife before Pickle finally won against him. "FUCK YEAH!! LETS FUCKING GOOOOO!" Pickle said, Trophy giving him a high five. Knife responded, "Finally!" He crossed his arms as he said this. Pickle had an idea, "Now, we finally get the epic battle of Trophy versus Pickle! The most epic battle to ever-" Trophy interrupted, "it's not that excited I'm so ass at this game" he said while taking the controller from Knife.

Trophy lost yet again before Balloon came up to them. "Well this is unusual. Trophy and Knife getting along?" Balloon said as he fake gasped, making Knife roll his eyes. "No way! I've beat his ass at this game to show that I'm WAY better!" Knife said while smirking, making Trophy scoff, "Whatever, I bet Balloon could beat you!" He said, smirking as Knife gasped in an insulted way. "Hell no he couldn't!" Knife said, making Balloon raise his eyebrow, "I'll play right now!" He said, challenging Knife, "Fine, but I'm not going easy on you." The jerk said, furrowing his eyebrows and smirking in a determined manner.

They started playing, trading shots with each other in the game as Trophy watched. Then, Balloon started spamming a move that Knife seemed bad at dodging. "HEY FUCK OFF! QUIT SPAMMING!" Knife said in a pissed off way, making Balloon laugh. "What's the matter Knife? It's a simple move!" Balloon said, still spamming it.

Eventually, Balloon won, making Knife almost throw the controller, but he decided not to at the last second. "Fucking spammer." Knife mumbled, making Balloon smirk. "Whatever, you're just mad cuz bad." Balloon told Knife, pissing him off more.

"Y'know what, I bet I could beat Balloon." Trophy said confidently, making the other 3 look at him confused. Pickle chimed in, "No you couldn't! You haven't won once!" Knife chimed in too, "I'll give you a hundred bucks if you win, that's how confident I am that you won't." Trophy took the controller from Knife, "Watch me!"

Trophy and Balloon started playing, and they traded some shots at the beginning before Balloon started spamming, but Trophy tried different buttons and eventually found out how to counter the move. "Knife you dumbass! You don't dodge the move you just fucking punch him!" Trophy said as Balloon started trying to use different combos, sweating a bit. Trophy eventually won the game and stood up. "FUCK YEAH!" Trophy said, Balloon furrowed his eyebrows, "SUCK MY DICK TROPHY!" Balloon said, making the other three laugh before they all heard someone else speak.

"Don't say things like that with Yin around!" said Test Tube, who the four looked at. She was covering Yins ears while he looked confused. "He already swears because of you people, don't teach him new words!" Test Tube said angrily, making Trophy laugh. "C'mon, it's fun!" He said. "I will NOT let you taint Yin!" The scientist said, bringing Yin away from the four.

Trophy, Balloon, Knife, and Pickle all continued to play games for a while, Knife clearly being the best out of all of them, especially since he learned how to counter Balloon

Trophy, Balloon, Knife, and Pickle all continued to play games for a while, Knife clearly being the best out of all of them, especially since he learned how to counter Balloon. Trophy didn't care about losing this game that much, he was just having some fun while waiting for Cheesy and Fan to come back.