•The Movies Ending ,fourth grade

Fourthgrade x reader
(Requested!)

I sat down at Fourthgrades house on his bed. His parents were out of town so he invited me over. I watched his films while he sat next to me. I could feel him staring at me but I was too caught up in the tape to care. "Fourthgrade this is sweet!" I smiled like and idiot while I watched a short movie of scenes he recorded of me. In the film I could see me smiling, in one scene we were hugging, and in another we were talking. Music played in the background and made the film 10x better.

"Yeah thanks, any film with your face in it is amazing" he laughed grabbing the camera from my hands "but it's not finished". "It's not?" I asked confused. "No, it's not there's still one more scene I need". 'A scene he needs? A specific one? Of what?' I wondered as I watched him place the camera on the table clicking the record button. "This is gonna be the amazing ending scene" he chuckled as he walked up to me. He places his hands on my jaw and pulled me closer "can I?" He asked.

It was as if life slowed down. He was inches away from my face and my heart was beating like crazy! I hitched my breathe and my eyes widened in shock. Without thinking I replied.

"Yes.."

It came out with the breathe I was holding in and it was whispered. He leaned in slow and I closed my eyes. As I did our lips connected. His lips moved slow and soft against mine. I let my weight onto him and he kept me from falling. He moved hair out of my face when his lips pulled away but found their way to my lips once again. I pulled away and took a breath.

"Oh my god" I whispered staring at him mesmerized. I placed a hand on my lips in shock and he clicked the stop button on his camera. He walked back over and hugged me. "will you be mine?" He asked.

"Yes! 100 times! Yes!" I threw my arms onto him and placed my face against his chest. He smiled and laughed "my girl..". The next words I blabbered were muffled in his shirt and the only thing I could hear was his laughter. He pulled away and laid his head on a pillow while he held his hands out.

"You wanna cuddle?" I asked laughing, "No duh" he rolled his eyes teasingly. I laughed and crawled over. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I put my arms around him while giggling.

April 6, 2023

April 6, 2023