Epilogue: You and Me in this World.

Saying goodbye to the place where you spent your whole life is hard. Getting out of your comfort zone is a scary thing to do. The world is a scary place with a lot of things still unknown but at the same time it's also a place full of wonders to discover.

This is the same exact reason why Nunew is checking once again his bag to see if he forgot to bring something for their journey.

"Nu, you've been checking that bag since an hour ago, what would you still forget?" Zee commented trying to make him smile, the sorcerer knows that the fairy is quite nervous for their future endeavors but also knows that he is excited to see what are the things that they will discover along their journey.

The two didn't plan a lot on where they will go or how long they will stay in each place despite the fact that Zee is a 'J' and prefers planning things, he will just let Nunew decide for them and guide him if ever the younger needs his guidance or whatever he needs.

"I am just nervous and excited at the same time, I need to do something to calm my nerves down."

"How about you just come here and I'll make you forget about all those things?"

"Hmmm, so what are you gonna do?"

"If you sit here–" Zee patted his thighs "then you'll know."

Nunew walked towards Zee and stood in front of him for a few seconds contemplating whether they should really be doing something like this but he instantly let go of the thought and claimed his spot on the sorcerer's lap, once seated he wrapped his arms around Zee's neck.

Zee placed his hands on Nunew's waist, squeezing it and making the younger squirm on his lap. But before they can even do something, someone barged in on the room making the both of them groan because they're just about to motivate each other, give them assurance, encourage them, you know those things, nothing more.

"Nala, you know how I love you so much but you can't just barge in like that."

"Oops, sorry not sorry but father and mother want you both for breakfast now. Eat real food then eat each other later, okay?" Nala said then she left the room without hearing their response making the both of them stunned with what just happened.

The two looked at each other and laughed at what Nala did.

"My sister is really something."

"Well, she is."

"What do you mean she is?" Nunew looked at Zee with a playful glare.

"Well, for starters she is a bit nicer than a fairy that I knew, I really thought that the fairy that I knew resembles an angel but turns out the fairy is naughtier than anyone that I knew."

"And?"

"But that fairy is my most favorite creature in the world so I will never trade them for anything or anyone."

Nunew giggled and hid his face on Zee's neck making the sorcerer want to keep him in his pocket and just have him all by himself.

"Such a sweet talker."

"But I am just telling the truth. And we need to go now before Aunt Apple comes here and gets us."

"Carry me downstairs, please babe." Nunew pouted and looked at Zee with his doe eyes knowing that the other is unable to resist when he looks at him like that.

"Such a spoiled angel." Zee commented but he stood up without putting Nunew down and the fairy wrapped his legs around the sorcerer's waist. Zee made sure that Nunew wouldn't fall down by putting his hands on his back and bottom to support him.