Teach Me*

"...I'm sorry, you need to what?"

"I need..." Harry repeats, "...to eat you out."

You blink at the man standing alarmingly still in the hallway outside of your door. "Is it crack? Is that what you smoke? Do you smoke crack?"

He smirks at the familiar joke before he's brushing past you and striding into your apartment. "All right, fine. I just thought I'd ask."

"Ask what?" you huff as you shut the door and face him. "I still don't understand what it is you want."

"I want to eat you out," he says yet again as your expression falls flat. "Look I need...the practice."

"Practice..."

"Practice." He nods before flopping down onto the sofa. "You remember Tina, right?"

"Tall, hot, and out of your league?" you recall as you walk over to him. "Yes, I remember."

He fights a smile. "Yeah, well...she agreed to let me take her out and I just...I want to make sure I'm prepared."

"...prepared."

"Prepared." His eyes follow you as you take a seat beside him. "Come on, you know I don't have a lot of experience with that shit, and I want to make sure I'm...you know, at least capable of making her come. And I have no other way to get...better."

"Oh, so, naturally I'm your second-best option," you snort playfully as you pull your knees to your chest. "But how would eating me out help you make her come? Not all girls like the same stuff, you know. Lesson number one."

"Because I need someone to help me make my technique a little...smoother, I guess. Tell me what feels good and what doesn't so I know," he explains, without a hint of embarrassment, and truthfully, you're a little impressed.

Harry has always been...bold, you would say. Assertive, confident, borderline egotistical. He's never had a problem making friends or getting a girlfriend, so learning that his sexual experience didn't expand as far as you thought it did was kind of a surprise.

You do admire him for wanting to be good for her. In fact, the thought is almost sweet, although you have no idea where he got the idea to ask you.

Sure, you're his best friend, but...that's kind of fucking...weird. Right? You guys don't do that. You don't even like to hug.

You run your tongue over your bottom lip and look for the deception within his expression. He could be messing with you. It wouldn't be the first time and you certainly wouldn't put it past him.

But there's something...earnest in the way he speaks. In the way his eyes hold onto yours as he awaits your response, hopeful and desperate.

"So...wait, hold on." You clear your throat and straighten up. "You...you honestly want...to eat me out...just to see if I like it?"

"Kind of, yeah," he agrees as one shoulder bobs up in a nonchalant shrug. "I've got a few ideas on what to do, I just...I need someone—I need you—to tell me if it feels good or not. So I can practice and make sure she'll like it."

Your teeth begin to absentmindedly knaw on the inside of your cheek. Truthfully, you have no idea how to feel about this. The request is outrageous and weird and it goes way past the duties of friendship.

But you've known him forever and you trust him and honestly? You feel a little bad for the guy.

Sure, the best way for him to get the practice he needs would be with her, but you know him. He doesn't like to admit he doesn't know something and he absolutely despises feeling unprepared.