Chapter 4:Clues

Ayanokoji hummed as he picked the folded paper before unfolding it.

He raised a brow as soon as he read the words.

What you're looking for lies in you're comfort place.

Ayanokoji hummed in confusion, my comfort place?

He sighed, I would just search the entire house until I find more clues.

So Ayanokoji searched and checked everything in the mansion including the kitchen, the cupboards, the guest rooms and even Aoi's room but she wasn't there.

Ayanokoji pulled out the paper before reading it again.

What you're looking for lies in you're comfort place.

Ayanokoji sighed."Okay Aoi, you win, you can come out now."

The was silent but no response came to him.

Until something suddenly clicked, you're comfort place, that could be his bed.

Ayanokoji rushed back to his room before looking under his bed but found no Aoi.

He sighed before getting up and looking at the paper again.

What you're looking for lies in you're comfort place.

Come to think of it, he only checked Aoi's room but never the bathroom.

Ayanokoji went to Aoi's room before opening the bathroom door to reveal a smirking Aoi sitting on the closed toilet bowl.

"Congratulations Knight Kiyotaka, you saved me before the evil king persuaded me to marry him, now let's play another round where you-"

Aoi was immediately interrupted.

"No more, come, let Matsuo make us dinner."Ayanokoji said before grabbing the little girl and pulling her off the toilet sit.

"Eh!"Aoi exclaimed."How dare you not allow your royal princess to finish before you talk!"

But Ayanokoji ignored her.

"Eh Kiyotaka!?"She yelled.