chapter 33

🏵Sarashi's POV🧣

Day 1

    I rushed into the forest and stopped after running about 3 miles away from my entrance. I look at my surroundings. There was barely any sunlight at all, but it was manageable. I kept my guard up. I'm surrounded by different enemy. First, I must find a stream of water to fill my canteen. I walked in a direction that I felt right. It was 4 hours until I heard a rush of water behind some bushes.  I pushed  some bushes and found a small stream of water. 

 I took out my canteen and placed it into the water as I waited as it filled up. I then heard a snap, and then I felt 3 new charkas in front of me. I acted like I didn't notice and closed my canteen. Put it back in my pouch and got up, and turned around. Just as I turned around, the team threw 3 kunai at me. I turned around and quickly performed my hand signs for my mud wall. 

 "Earth Style: Mud wall," I yelled.  As the wall was still up, I teleported behind the team of 3 teenage boys. 

" What- how?"  The dark-haired boy questioned.   " She is the only solo in the exams she should have been an easy target.  She is a girl. How did she -" His teammate with brown hair said frustrated. 

" Well, to your information, you sexist ass hat." I whispered to the team from over their shoulders. They gasped and moved away from me and grabbed out a kunai from their pouches. " Yes, I am the only solo in the exams, but I am here because I have shown and got permission to take these exams myself. Why? Because one reason being that I am not at your level. " I said with confidence as I took out my own kunai. 

"I'm way above you. Look at you three. You guys are holding your Kunais wrong." I pointed out. They looked at me on with fear, one anger, and the other with confidence. "Sure, you are. And no, we are not. We learned from the best teacher. You are the one holding it wrong. So, little girl, why don't you just hand over your scroll and run along, or else we will kill your sorry red-haired ass. " said the dark blue haired boy with such confidence that made him cocky. 

" Sorry boys, but I wasn't raised like that. But it looks like you'll have to attempt to kill my not so sorry ass before I kick the three of yours!" I exclaimed with a smirk on my face. I disappear in front of their eyes and behind them on top of the river water. 

" We should have listened. You guys are fools. Always running your mouths, getting us in trouble. You both always underestimate others sensei told you both not to. " The fearful blonde scolded his teammates, clutching his weapon in his hand. He was holding his correctly. 

"You boys look older than me. Not that I really even care, but I know to listen to my sensei. You boys are so naive. Still stuck in your child like mind...frankly that disappointing." I snarked, messing with my kunai as I jumped down from the tree. The boys backed away.

"Also, here is another thing to think about you boys don't even know what scroll I've got. So, you attacked me without knowing what scroll I , had but you thought just because I am a girl and the only solo here. Pathetic." I spat slowly walking towards them. They continued to back away. 

The hot-headed boys continued to bicker. The other boy yelled at them to stop and shut up. 

I got annoyed and cast a genjutsu on them. Their bodies seem to have stopped moving and relaxed. Their bodies just stood straight up. I sighed and walked over to them and searched their pouches and clothes for their scroll.  Ugh, an earth scroll. I groaned and took the scroll and dropped it in the river water. And went on my way, leaving them in my genjutsu. 

For the next two hours, I was wandering around trying to find food and a decent shelter.  For food, I found some non poisonous berries for now and an uprooted tree.