Chap #11 Buy Me _____

Aaahhh!! I sacrificed my life just to update this. It's gonna dieee soon if I won't ૧(ꂹີωꂹີૂ).. My issues are buried again so luckily I will update more!!
.
.
.
.

Philippines' Friends Group Chat

America: I'm bored =>=

Finland: Hi Bored. I don't give a f+ck.

Russia: Hey Bored, Go tell that to your President. Don't tell us that.

America: I swear I'm going to press the War button :)

Russia: Do I care? I have lots of Weapons and cash anyway

Finland: I don't wanna waste energy on a stupid war.

Norway: Can you guys shut up? You're like the little kids who fought for a teddy bear.

Denmark: erm is That Norway?

Sweden: He is in a bad mood today. _.

Iceland: Why?

Sweden: Ask Dumb Finland

Finland: Stfu. We just had a nice talk. Nothing else.

             Norway is now Offline

Iceland: A talk huh?

Hungary: Can you shits make your own Group chat?! You're literally pissing my a** right now!

Myanmar: Tell your a** to not be pissed. Simple as that.

Hungary: And who the f*ck are you telling me what to do? A Burmese? I don't care about you and your religion so stfu.

Myanmar: Did I told you to care?

Laos: Enough Myanmar. We might have a big problem if you keep doing this.

Hungary: Is this The Asian Madman?

Czech: Hungary! That's mean!!

Laos: Yes

Myanmar: And you must be the Lunatic Man.

Hungary: thank you for the compliment Mad man

Myanmar: I swear I will

Cambodia: Enough enough.

South Korea: Why can't we just have a friendly chat? You guys literally just want war.

Spain: We are enemies for the Love of Mi Amor. Of course we want that.

North Korea: I want to lessen Simps or even kill you all and I can have Yeon-in's love all by myself.

Mexico: Haha you made me laugh puta. He will never love a toxic man like you.

Portugal: Oh true~

North Korea: Oh you don't know that :)

Everyone: yes we do.

America: So all of you Cold, Heartless, and Toxic people here. It's better to give up now~

Canada: Hey America that was very Insulting!