Chat End

Heily

Since that day I never talked to Gio. It's okay for me, I accepted his apologies and forgave him but it's not easy to move on from him.

I really like him to the point that I unconsciously jump into conclusions of us. I assumed many things from his actions towards me. I expected him to like me back.

He did confessed to me that's why I hope for more and more but after what happened it suddenly hit me that I never confirmed if his feelings are true or he's just confused and it turns out the latter.

"It was hard for me to tell you that... I didn't love you."

Those words that came out from his mouth was like a sharp knives that comes straight through my heart. That was the first heartbreak from my first love.

I wiped my tears. I inhaled deeply. "I never thought I would hear those words from you. Masakit, sobra." I sobbed. Akmang lalapit siya sa 'kin but I shook my head, stopping him from coming any further.

"Nakaka-galit. Umasa ako–pinaasa mo ko, eh. I...want to blame you for this." Tinuro ko ang dibdib ko kung nasaan ang puso ko. "Masakit, eh. But I know it's my fault for hoping for too much, for assuming that your feelings for me were true!"

I was so stupid. Akala ko noong nag confess siya matutuloy na lahat ng pangarap ko para sa 'min. But at that time all those dreams shattered, including my heart, like a glass.