Nyack, New York

It was a peaceful night on June 21st, 2003 while Cole a young boy is upstairs sound asleep he is soon awoken by noise from downstairs. He comes downstairs and sees a man named Dean Winchester has killed his father. "Dad!" Young Cole yells as he runs to his dad's lifeless body as Dean leaves never to be seen again.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Present Day- - - - - - - - - - -
Cole explains to us he captured us to use us as bait to lure Dean into coming. Later Cole purposely lets us free to get to Dean, we try to explain to Cole that Dean isn't Dean anymore but Cole doesn't listen and continues to taunt and torture us.

In Killdeer, North Dakota Dean is in a strip club harassing people and ends up beating up a security guard.

At the same time Cole continues to beat on me and Sam demanding where Dean is when he's suddenly interrupted by a phone call, me and Sam end up escaping and take back my keys to my car. As the engine turns over we hightail out of there to keep our distance between Cole and us.

"You ok Sammy?" I say as look over at him. "Yea I'm good, you?" He asks looking over at me. "Yea...I'm ok I guess" I say as we continue to drive.  "Have u talked to Cas?" I ask as Sam pulls out his phone. "No I haven't I was just gonna call him" Sam says calling Cas.

"Hey Cas, yea Deans a demon me and Y/n need your help we need to head to Beulah, North Dakota as quickly as possible" Sam says as he ends the call with Cas.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -Crowleys POV- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Me and Dean are in bar talking about the affects the mark of Cain is having on him. "The mark has changed you, you need to kill to feed the mark Dean" I say as I take a sip from my drink.

I finally get Dean to agree to kill a human who is part of a crossroads deal, "Mindy Morris is a cheating wife, wants a divorce and half the assets. Her husband Lester made the deal to have her killed" I say.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -Normal POV- - - - - - - - - - - - -
As Dean pulls up to Mindys he finds the husband Lester in his car, he goes over to talk to him and sits in the passenger seat of his car.

Later on Dean finds out Lester is nothing but a douchebag and a loser. Lester orders Dean to kill his cheating wife but ends up killing him instead.

Me and Sam continue to track down Dean while Cole is secretly following us.

Back with Dean and Crowley, Dean walks in and informs him that he killed Lester, Crowleys look on his face instead pleased with the news. "You don't kill the clients!" Crowley yells. "You can't control what I do Crowley" Dean says. Crowley end up backing down and plots to hand Dean over to me and Sam. 

While me and Sam are driving Sam's phone goes off. "What?" He says as he waits for a response. "Dean is your problem now and forever" Crowley says into the phone and immediately hangs up.

We arrive at the bar and Deans still inside, "before you both say anything, yes I know you've both been trying to track me down but there's no way in hell I'm walking out that door with either of you" Dean says as I hand Sam the binding handcuffs. "I even told you both to let me go" Dean says. "Yea well we aren't gonna do that" I say as I stay with Sam.

"Dean, I know how to cure demons we can cure you!" Sam protests. "If I wanted to be cured don't you think I would hav stayed?!. I'm giving you both a chance to walk away and let me be" Dean says as he eyes me and Sam. "We're good thanks" I say. "What you gonna do Sammy? Kill me?" Dean asks. "No, no your my brother I'm not gonna kill you I just wanna help you" Sam says. Dean taunts me and Sam about being emotional and Sam for having puppy dog eyes.

Sam and I walk up to Dean with the binding handcuffs and as soon as we do a tear gas is thrown into the bar. Me and Sam stumble out we both get knocked out and later are awoken to Dean taunting Cole.

"I let your brother and your girlfriend escape so I could follow them and track you down" Cole says as he explains who he is and he's planned this his whole life. The two end up fighting and Dean easily defeats Cole. "Go ahead kill me like you did my dad" Cole demands. Dean refuses to kill him as he's distracted Me and Sam get the binding cuffs and holy water. I splash Dean with the holy water as Sam puts the cuffs on Dean.

We get Dean in the backseat of the impala and we finish our deal with Crowley we give him the first blade as Dean watches from the backseat. "Ya know the impala is just a damn car man" Dean says as he shows his true colors. "I know your still in there Dean....the real you" Sam insists as we get back to the bunker and bring Dean inside and put him in a chair that's surrounded by a devils trap. 

I walk over to Sam "hey, it's gonna be ok we're gonna cure your brother one way or another" I say reassuring Sam. "I hope so" he says.