S L E E V E S

POV: Esther

The next day i woke up and checked my timetable: transfiguration, potions and DADA.

I pull my clothes on and got myself ready for the day. My uniform is always a size too small. A little trick i picked up along the way, it makes all your curves stick out in all the right places and it just adds shape to your body.

I walk to the great hall for breakfast. I can't help but glance over at the three boys sitting down at the table.

I don't know why, but i felt compelled to sit down at the table across from them.

They all stared at me as i sat across from them. Nott's eyes dragged down to my chest before i kicked him under the table.

"Ow!" he objected.

"Stop being a perv." i replied.

My hand reached across the table to grab a muffin at the same time as Mattheo did.

He flinched a little and pulled back. I smirked at him,

"I don't bite." i said through a smile. "Unless you want me to." i whispered, giving him a wink as i got up from the table.

I walked to transfiguration and took my seat at the back of the room.

Today, we're learning incarcerous. Not that i'm complaining but i could already see all the first years running around with this hex on them.

Mcgonagall was teaching at the front, explaining to everyone the warnings of this hex and to always use it with cause and only when completely necessary, 'blah, blah, blah'.

Naturally i got the hex right on the first try, the rest of the class after that was boring.

Finally class was over and it was time to go to potions.

I didn't mind class with Severus, he actually understands my talent and we have a mutual respect for each other.

I sat down at a table by myself, waiting for class to begin.

Snape was explaining what we would be doing today, wit-sharpening potion.

"I know a few people who need that." Malfoy smirked.

I couldn't help but smile at the comment. He was both funny and good- looking.

I would be lying if i said i didn't think about him fucking me into oblivion.

"Thank you, Mr Malfoy." Snape said in that slow tone of his.

POV: Mattheo

We were sitting in potions class listening to Snape talk about potions.

Malfoy made a snarky comment but i wasn't listening.

All i could focus on was the mystery girl sitting to my left one row in front of me.

I don't know who she was but she was absolutely beautiful.

Her waist length blonde hair, her black eyes, and her gorgeous figure.

I would love to get her in a room and have my way with her.

She smiled at Malfoys comment.

She looked like an angel.

A gorgeous motherfucking angel.

Snape left us to gather ingredients and start on our potions.

I was watching her gather her ingredients but she couldn't reach a jar that was on the top shelf.

I walk over to her,
"Need some help?" I smirked.

"No, and wipe that smirk off your face, Riddle."

I reached up to grab the jar off the shelf and she did too.

I looked down at her, her sleeve falling down her arm.

I looked, a shocked expression on my face.

Was that ?

No it couldn't be.

I know all of them, i've seen all of them.

I've never seen her.

She's definitely not one of them.

She pulls her arm away, almost as if she can read my thoughts.

She looks down at the ground and mumbles 'thank you' while quickly walking away.

I stare after her. There's no way.

I go back to by seat with the other two.

"Oi." i whisper, "that chick, is she a death eater ?"

"What- Mattheo no, there's no way. I've never seen her around." Malfoy stated.

"Mate what makes you even think that."

"I think she has the dark mark." i reply

"No way, did you actually see it?"

"I can't be sure, i only saw the bottom of it when her sleeve fell down."

We all look over at her, her head was down focussing on her potion.

"Do we talk to her about it or even my father?"

"He won't tell you anything, Riddle" Nott reminded us.

"I say we confront her about it." Malfoy interjected.

"When?"

"Tonight"