Part 1: I miss you

Hi babes !!! So this is the first chapter for Book 2: Our Past Destiny. Finally !!! But I am so nervous. I'm afraid if I can't make you guys love my story but I'm sure you will like it. I hope you enjoy and please don't forget to vote and leave a comment !!! Just comment anything that on your mind naa. I will read them !!! I will appreciate it !!!

Zee Pruk Panich or his nickname is Zee. Zee is a very perfect figure in every eye that looks at him. His face is handsome like an artist out there. His body is slender and tall. His eyes are very beautiful. If someone looked into his eyes, no one would want to move away from looking into his eyes because they were swayed for a moment. 

His eyes are very deep. His eyebrows are beautiful and thick. His eyelashes are long and very beautiful. The most important thing is his smile which is able to attract all the eyes that look at him whether male or female because when he smiles, his eyes will smile too. Very beautiful.

Many male or female students came to him and expressed their love for Zee. Who wouldn't fall in love with someone like Zee? However, he rejects them kindly because his heart is only for Nunew. He is loyal to Nunew even though Nunew now lost his memory.

Today is his second week as a fourth semester student and today is a week since Nunew woke up from a coma. Nunew was in a coma for more than 4 months due to an accident last year that left Zee and Nunew injured. Zee only suffered minor injuries but Nunew suffered such severe injuries that he was in a coma for 4 months and lost his memory.

The incident was still remains in his memory. At that time he saw Nunew's head full of blood and he could only see because they were both powerless to wake up. He was disappointed because he couldn't afford to help Nunew. He only saw a weak Nunew and finally passed out at the scene without knowing that it was the last time he looked into Nunew's eyes before Nunew fell into a coma.

Nunew was in a coma for more than 4 months. During those 4 months Zee never left Nunew even for a second. He was always by Nunew's side. Every day he prays to God. He prays that Nunew wakes up from the coma as soon as possible even though he knows that Nunew won't recognize him when he wakes up. Zee waited for Nunew without complaining and finally Nunew woke up. As expected, Nunew didn't recognize him once he woke up from his coma. However, Zee was very happy because Nunew finally woke up. That was enough for him.

He will try to heal Nunew's memory. He will try even he is not sure if he can survive or not but he knows that one day everything will go back to the way it was. He has to be strong because all this time Nunew has taught him to be a strong person.

He will always loves Nunew. Forever.

Zee's POV: 

Zee put all the books on the table into her bag. Then, he stepped out of the class. His steps stopped when he heard Max calling him from behind. He turns his head and look at his friend's face.

Zee: What?
Max: I need to talk to you about something.
Zee: Is it really important?
Max: Yes, I guess.
Zee: Okay. Let's go.

Zee and Max then walked towards a cafe in the center of the campus. They both sat in the corner of the cafe.

Zee: What is it?
Max: Oho...don't be too rush. Let me order some drinks for us.

Zee sighed and just nodded his head. They order some drinks.

Max: How was Nunew? Is he okay?
Zee: I don't know.  You know no one is allowed to visit him. 
Max: I know but it doesn't mean you didn't ask the doctor?
Zee: I've asked the doctor and they say he's okay. It just he need to recover himself by staying alone. He need some times to be alone. That's what I know.