𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝕠𝕓𝕤𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟🔞

" Bruno please, don't do this to your wife, a specially my mother ". She squeezes her legs closer together as they were crossed.

Ugh fuck why, I can't help but to look at her long sexy legs. Shit I can't take this anymore. why do they have to look the same.

"Zen...... I don't give two fucks, do you know how horny I am seeing you in those short shorts ". I walk towards her taking unbutting three of the buttons.

She can only see my chest and collarbone. I know she wants to touch me so fuckin bad I can see it in her eyes.

She tries to hide her feelings from me but I can see it all over her face expression.

Soon as I got closer enough I opened her legs wider having them on the sides of the arms of off the kings soft chire.

I hear her moaning softly a little from me getting a surprise out of her. And I loved her reaction.

I started leaving soft tender kisses all over her inner thighs.

" oh Bruno p please...... sss stop..... mmmm".

Woo fuck her moaning is driving me crazy.
Her saying my name out of her mouth is turning me on so damn hard!.

I gave her a look of lust, giving her a mad expression on my face letting her know that she teased me hundreds of times.

So I snached the shorts off and.......

" damn zen". I smirk "What!? What is it what's wrong......uh........fuck.......I".

Fuck I can see her wetness through that lingerie. She's making this hard for me.

When I got so fuckin hard she can even see it poking through my pants. No hesitation i ripped her fuckin panties.

Looking up and down at her tight little beautiful flower. She touches all over herself and taking her crop top off. She was almost fully naked.

"Make my flower bloom wide open". She whimpers to me like she wants me bad, even though I knew she wanted me to.

Mmmm shit. She's begging for me. Welp no turning back to what she told me to do.

I gave her a little kiss on her clit. I felt her clit go hard, her legs Shivers a little. She makes heavy breathing noises while I moaned right between her pretty little lips.

" there's no turning back baby girl ". I said with a raspy soft voice dat gave her goosebumps all over her body with my hot breath hitting her vagina.

" go easy on me. It's my first time Bruno ". When she said that I didn't listen. I wanted her so bad.

I went for it, tasting her juices as her legs moving all over the place.

I'm glad we was alone because my wife was with her friends out of town at Las Vegas.

" I...ugh.... I feel so......so good".

Ugh her moaning is so fuckin good. It's like music to my ears.

She thrust her hips up and down so fuckin hard and fast that I'm loving every last second of it.

Her fingers gose through my curls. I moan on her pussy making her moan and whining my name.

"Oh yes Bruno!". Her hormone started to kick in so roughly that I can feel it.

I want her to keep begging for more and more. It's like every time I keep on going deeper with my tongue inside of her as her fingernails goes really crazy in my hair. But not massaging it.

She pulls onto it. Every single time she keeps pulling onto my hair. I moan right into her vagina that she can hear the Viber on her clit which makes her squirm her legs so much that I like damn...... this really is her first time.

" oh what's about to happen. What is this feeling.....ugh........ugh........ mmmmmmm shit what are you doing to me!!!!".

As soon as she yelled her final words, she started thrusting even faster up and down to my face. I started to rub all over my bulge cuz of her moaning and her looking so very good being naked on my favorite chair.

We was making it to the finish line and we was almost there to climax. She can feel me breathing so very heavy and she watches me rubbing my pants up and down cuz my bulge was showing through my pants.

As soon as we made it to the Finish Line. She squirted right on my face as she came into my mouth.

All of her juices was coming out that I had to lick it all out of her sweet pussy. And I came as well as she heard me more right on her vagina. Her stomach was going up and down so very heavy as her chest was following the same Rhythm as her stomach.

"Oh my goodness". I shook my head while licking my lips. She can see it all over my face when I chuckled from me being oppressed and surprised.

"Oh my god Bruno!!!". Her legs starts shaking and squirming as I got up for my knees and picked her right up as I was carrying her.

"C'mon, (kiss) let's take this upstairs (kiss)".
She grinds her wet pussy on my hard bulge carrying her sexy ass up the stairs

As we both smashed our lips together.

Mmmm......I'm finally breaking her down.
>>>>>>>>>>

****************

Stay tuned on

(Sexual obsessions)

[R]

🔞