CHAPTER 3&4

...               (LITTLE TREASURE)

CITY HOSPITAL

"Doctor how is my brother?" a young man who was in armani suit asked the doctor as he came out of the surgical room.

"Mr Chan, the operation was successful but due to the injuries and loss of blood, Mr  Jungkook had managed to slip into a vegetative state" the doctor replied.

"Doctor how long will it takes Boss to wake up?" Assistant Cheng, Jungkook's assistant asked.

"Three months, a year and probably he may not wake up forever" the doctor replied and Chan gasp.

" Doctor please save my brother, he mustn't die" Chan holds the doctor hands looking devastated.

Assistant Cheng stared at Chan and almost snorted.

"Such an hypocrite" he thought glaring hard at Chan.

The doctor on the other hand thought Mr Chan was a good man who loves his brother a lot.

"Don't worry Mr Chan, we will try our best" the doctor patted Chan's back and left.

Just as the doctor left, Chan turns to assistant Cheng.

"Assistant Cheng, watch over my brother, I'll inform Grandpa about his condition" he said.

" Ok sir" Assistant Cheng replied and Chan left.

***

Chan walk to a secluded spot in the hospital and brought out his phone.

Instead of dialing old Alpha Jeon's number, it was an unknown number he dialed.

📲 "Good job, expect another payment soon"

📲"Thank you Boss" A cold voice replied from the other end and Chan hung up

After ending the call, Chan smile smugly.

"Now everything will be mine, don't worry Jungkook I'll cherish everything you have like mine" Chan said smiling widely.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
AIRPORT**

Jimin sat patiently on the waiting chair as he waited for his flight to be announced.

His face was hideous as he was too fearful to reveal his face.

Thinking how his entire life had changed earlier, tears drop from his eyes frequently.

What hurts him the most was the fact that his own biological father refused to believe him but choose to believe the reporters.

It was obvious that his father cared about his reputation more than his own child.

"Plane C-567 will take off in few minutes, passenger board your flight "

Hearing his flight number, Jimin stood up and hold his luggage.

"Big brother" a familiar voice called him from behind Which made Jimin turn back.

The caller was none other than his half brother Jimoon, what was more surprising to Jimin was the man beside Jimoon holding his hand.

It's his ex-fiance Wang.

Seeing them holding hands, Jimin was stupefied.

"Brother I came here to see you off, I hope am not late?" Jimoon asked with his fake sweet voice.

"Why are you with him Wang? Are you probably here for me?" Jimin face Wang happily ignoring Jimoon completely.

" Don't be stupid Jimin, Jimoon here is my boyfriend,  my mate and I love him"