part: 10"""

At home

Here yoongi is in bathroom vomiting because of the amount of jungfood he had.(its jk and yg thought to go outside they go to  restaurant they can't control their self as both started have so many things like pizza , burger, cool drink ,fries, ice cream ...etc etc. They both know their husbands will get so angry but still they had. After coming back. Taekook went to kook's house  as its jk grandma's death day tommorow so he want to spend stay at his home for two days so they both went As he don't have anyone there was his grandma to rise him after taekook's marriage she also pass out.And here Jimin went to hospital and yoongi is in house (not alone maids and bodyguards are there)

Yg: Aaaah my whole body hurts also my head is spinning. God help me from that devil .Let's just sleep before he came so he won't able to know.

(He said as he jumped on and covered himself with blanket like a ball. After sometime he slept.)

After 20 minutes Jimin enters the house.

Jimin: Aah what a tiring day. Ahh where is that Kitten.(he said as he know when he hear jimin's car horn he will definitely come jump on him)

Jm: he must be in room.

He went their room as he saw his baby sleeping while fully covered with blanket. He chuckled.

Jm: Is he tired.lets freshen and Wake him for dinner after making it.(he thought and went to bathroom after placing his bag and watch on the nightstand.)

After sometime he came outside. He looked at yoongi.he smiled but frowned

Jm:he is looking pale

Jm went and sat beside yg and caressed his cheek but he felt so warm.

Jm: Huh is he having fever.(he placed his hand on his forehead)God he burning like hell. wth let me make soup for him.

Jm went to hurriedly and started making soup.

A few moments later.

He was done making soup then he went to room. As he place the soup on nightstand. Then started to yoongi .

Jm: Yoon. Bun wake up. Kitten wakie wakie(he said tapping yoongi's face and yg wokeup rubbing his eyes cutely. He  sat  up weakly and he looked at jm

Yg: what happened (yawning)

Jm: Drink this soup fast.You are burning in fever

Yg that's when he realized he really fucked up.

Jm: here drink (he said as place the spoon full of soup near yoongi's mouth)

Yg hesitate but drink it. As he know he is going to get something after his recovery

After feeding yg soup jm take his medical bag and took out a thermometer.

Jm:open your mouth.

Yg opened jm placed the thermometer under his tongue. After sometime it's beeped jm checked as his eyes widened.

Jm:it's 106 . What you did that you get this much temperature.(cold)

Yg: I -i

Jm: is anywhere hurts

Yg: my whole body hurts especially my stomach and head.

Jm: vomit

Yg nodded

Jm: how many times

Yg: four

Jm: hmm lay on bed

Yg obeyed. Jm lift yg shirt