#1 AkaKuro

Imagine Kuroko and Akashi laying on the soft grass in the middle of the night, star gazing with the moon as their company.

" Aren't the stars just beautiful? The way they glow, how they light up the night sky.. They just simply take your breath away.. Don't they Sei? " Kuroko complemented.

Akashi chuckled at how adorable his Tetsuya sounded. Yes. HIS TETSUYA because Tetsu is his and his alone.
He turned to his left so that he was facing his beloved.

" Yes they do.. But you know what's more breathtaking? More beautiful than the night sky filled with billions of stars? More... " He paused for a bit.

Kuroko, still staring at the stars up above him only replied a " hmm? " Without even glancing at Akashi.

" Something.. Or someone for that matter, who can outshine all the stars there is in the galaxy. " He continued still looking lovingly at Kuroko.

Akashi's last sentence piqued Kuroko's curiosity. " What-- or rather, who? " Though he still did not look at Akashi.

Akashi gave him a toothy grin although he was sure that Kuroko couldn't see it " I'm staring at it right now. "

" Really?? Where?! " This time, Kuroko turned to face Akashi only to find out that Akashi was also staring at him. Adoringly.

Kuroko's face was beet red which made Akashi grin wider if that was even possible.

Kuroko was embarrassed. like seriously, he was! But no matter the embarrassment he felt, he can't seem to tear his gaze away from his beloved's. He was mesmerized.. Well they were both mesmerized.

" Aha-ahaha-ha " Kuroko laughed awkwardly. " Come on Sei, don't flatter me like that. " He added. He was flustered. YES HE WAS. Although they've been together for years now, he still can't help but get flustered every time Akashi was being sweet. Fuck he felt like a high school girl where in in fact he's already a university student and he was male. A MALE ( A uke for Akashi XD )

" I'm not flattering you Tetsuya.. That's how I really feel. i'm only saying what I think-- no, i'm only saying what i know and i'm never wrong. Everything I say is absolute and you of all people should know that. " Akashi said that which made Kuroko blush some more.

" Sei.. " Kuroko was speechless. Akashi's carefully chosen words, the way he said it, how he sounded and how the moon illuminated Akashi's face and not to mention, billions of stars as their background. He was awestricken. It felt like a dream.

He only snapped out off his reverie when a soft chuckle escaped Akashi's beautiful lips.

" No Tesuya, we are not in your dream. Everything is real.. This is real. " He took Kuroko's hand and placed it on his chest. Kuroko could feel Akashi's heart beat. It was slow and calm. But why was Akashi's heart beat calm? Was he the only one feeling flustered and anxious? Just as he was about to ask that Akashi beat him to it.

" You're about to ask why my heart beat is calm and if you're the only one feeling flustered and anxious. Am i right? "

Kuroko's jaw was hanging open, he was closing and opening his mouth like a fish out of water. Adorable was what Akashi thought.
He gave his million watt smile.

Kuroko finally got his composure back and asked " Oh, so now you can read minds? " Amusement was clear on his tone.

" Maybe~ " Akashi said in a sing-sang tone and again, smiled.

" Oh really? Well then, Se-i-kun~ can you read what's on my mind right now? " He asked a mischievous smile tugging on his lips.

Akashi smirked " What? "

" This. " Kuroko said before sitting up and climbing on top of Akashi. He sat on top of Akashi, gave him a beautiful smile before kissing him fully on the lips.

The kiss they were engaged in was slow, sweet and full of love. After what seemed like forever for them, they finally parted for oxygen. They were grinning from ear to ear, Kuroko leaned down and touched his forehead on to Akashi's.

" Silly, of course I knew what you were thinking. I just wanted you to take the initiative this time. " Akashi said and rubbed his nose to the other's.

" Meanie " was what Kuroko said before capturing Akashi's lips in for another kiss. This time with tongues and salivas but still nonetheless, sweet and full of love.

----

Okay so this was supposed to be a short imagine! An imagine with not more than 100 characters but oh fuck what did i do? XD i made a short drabble! Oh well~ the next chapter probably wont be as long ad this one though xD hahaha lol call me biased or whatsoever but i swear! I did not mean to make it this long! Okay~ so i have to go now! Comments and votes are happily accepted ^^