ᰔchapter 32ᰔ

Your POV :

I hugged Grey tightly. "Are you okay?" they asked worried. "No" I cried. I know I said that I hated when people saw me cry but this was different. This was Grey. A person I can trust. A person that was there for me when I was at my lowest. A person that helped. We then took some time to 'let it all out'. I explained to them everything that had happened between Vance and I. "I'm so sorry, I shoudve stayed in the cafeteria but Bruce told me to leave you two alone" they said giving me an other hug, pulling me away after a couple seconds. We stayed in the bathroom till I was feeling better.

We exited the bathroom and went straight to the library. It was really rare for me to go there. Most likely because I never found anything interesting there. Most of the books were historical. The science fiction section was either about mythical creatures, which, yes I do believe in some but there's to much reading. Grey usually spends their time in the library drawing or writting. There was a been bag section with a big carpet and there was a heater so it would be comfortable. That was the only good thing about this school.

We entered the library and went straight to the beenbag section. But it was already full. People were laying down comfortably reading. I looked at some nerd taking two beenbags for himself. He looked like he was in 7th grade. A new one. This should be easy. I walked over to him and coldly stared at him. He looked up and by the look of it, he quickly became nervous. "Get. Off." I said without any emotion. He quickly ran off. I smiled to myself and both Grey and I flopped down on the fluffy and comfortable seats. 

We just layed there doing absolutly nothing. We waited for time to go by fast. And soon enough, it was time for class again. I know I could've just skipped but I would get in trouble since I already skipped to much. We got up and walked out. We said bye to each other and took our different path to class. I didn't have a class with them for the next class but I probably think I do in last period. I think Bruce does right now. Let's hope so. 

I went to my locker and grabbed the stuff I needed for my next class. I entered the classroom and thank god Bruce was there. As soon as he spotted me, he smiled at me. Not a flirty smile but a warm and friendly one. I walked towards him but as I was about to put my stuff on his desk someone did it first. "Back off. I'm sitting here" it was of course, Emily. "No you're not" I coldly said. "Yes, I am. I was here first" "So?" Some of the people around us started looking at us, confused but also intertained. "Does Bruce even want ypu sitting next to him?" I coldy said. She looked at Bruce then back at me. "Of course he-" "Actually, I prefer Y/N sitting next to me." Bruce said barging into the conversation. She looked again at him with a furious glare. With that she grabbed the book that was on the desk, that I was now sitting at, and walked at the pther side of the classroom. As I was about to thank Bruce, he just hummed letting me know that I didn't need to say anything. For the first time in a while, I actually wanted to listen in class. Especially in history. The teacher walked in and quickly started the lesson.

In the middle of class, the door opens harshly and Vance barges in. "You're late again Mr. Hopper" the teacher said annoyed. Vance didn't seem to care and walked towards the back of the classroom. As he walked past me, the smell of smoke hit my nose. Since when did he smoke before class? Not like I've never seen him smoke. I was cut off with my thoughts by the teacher announcing about a group project. He explained what we had to do and also that it's in teams of two. I looked at Bruce and he looked back at me. We gave eachother signals knowing that we were together. But as soon as our attention went back to the front, the teacher spoke. 

"Oh and I'll be picking the teams" he said. "Fuck" I mumbled to myself. The teacher then took out a paper and started naming the pairs. I waited and waited, hopping that I'll be with Bruce. Bruce was called out and he was some guy that I don't even know. Now please, I do not want to be with Vance.

"And lastly, Y/N Y/L/N and Vance Hopper. There won't be any changes for all the teams."

I felt my heart crash into tiny little pieces. I wanted to kill my self at this point. The bell suddenlly rang. Everyone started packing their stuff while I just sat there frozen in my seat. "Y/N?" Bruce asked pocking my cheeks. I randomly unfreee and stood up. I grabbed my stuff and left. Bruce looked at Vance and quickly realized what was going on.

My last period was art class and to be honest the art teacher is pretty sweet. I shoved everything in my locker and headed towards the art room. I entered to find Grey sitting at our assigned tables. Each table was for four people. Since the teacher loves Grey, she made me and them sit together. "I want to cry so hard" I said as I sat down. "Why?" Grey answered looking confused. "I have a history project to do with fucking Vance" I said. "That sucks" they simply replied. "At least now you can kinda work things out" they added trying to comfort me. I just sighed in response...

Finally, the end of the day. Grey and I were walking towards the Grab n Go. I didn't want to be here but since I'm getting free stuff, why not. As we enter the store, a lot of people were hanging out with their friends and buying snacks. I looked at the new pinball machine seeing that no one was there. Vance probably went home. Or maybe with that girl he fucked behind my back. We grabbed cups and filled it with our favorite slushie flavours. I took (whatever flavour you want) and Grey took blue raspberry. We went to the cashier and Grey paid for both our drinks. We walked out of the small store and sat down on the ground enjoying our cold refreshing drinks...

------------------------------------------

I LOVE MEN!!!

I completly forgot about this book. Cause of my tiktok lol. I'm more actif there so y'all can go followe me if you want. 

ra1n3._.was._.h3r3

^^(the username on tt)^^

Have a great morning/afternoon/night <3

Make sure to eat and drink today <33