~𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓜𝓮 ~

𝙰𝚖 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎?

𝚆𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎?

𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝙸 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍?

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎, 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍s

𝙸𝚏 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚎, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚌𝚘𝚖 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢?

𝙸𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑?

𝙾𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑?

𝙰𝚖 𝙸 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚢𝚎𝚝?

𝙾𝚛 𝚊𝚖 𝙸 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝?

𝙸 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝, 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍

𝙸 𝚝𝚛𝚢, 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚡 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝

𝙸𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍, 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞

𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 <𝟹

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

I'll explain the poem a bit...

In the 1st para, the person is wanting love from their family. They think that they are not loved since the beginning and are unwanted.

In the 2nd para, they see couples and want to be in a relationship as well where they desire a happy ending. They see movies and want a relationship like the leads, where they'll finally get love and have a happily ever after.

In the 3rd para, they think that they are incapable of being loved and blame it on their fate. They become imagining scenarios with their lover and turn it into a story until they are once again hit with reality.

In the 4th para, they just broke up from a relationship where their ex made them feel that they weren't enough. They again feel unloved and think that life is too unfair.

In the 5th para, they have grown up and ask themselves if they are pretty enough to be loved now but after knowing that they don't matter to people and can be forgotten easily, they feel ugly and unlovable.

In the 6th para, they try to love themselves cause no one else is there. They try to forget about people and try to focus on themselves.

In the 7th para, they achieve their goal and understand their value. They love themselves and don't care if no one else does. They learn to prioritise themselves.

LOVE YOURSELF FOR YOU <3

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 𝟣𝟢𝟩 

𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝!

~Yoo❤️