Chapter 12: An unforgettable disaster

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plain - narrating

CAPITALIZED - yelling

''Italic'' - thoughts

"Quotation marks" - talking

"Bold" - Jin

"underlined" - Yin talking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Redson's POV:

Once we both made it inside of monkey king's hut, I took a seat on his couch with him pulling up a chair to sit in front of me.

I looked around the place, only to see a bunch of piles of junk almost everywhere in the room.

I cringed at the scenery, this mostly felt like a dump than a house. I heard a cough so I turned my attention to Wukong.

"Yeah...Sorry about the mess kid, I wasn't really expecting any visitors for the time being besides Mk. But he only comes here for training so there was really no point in cleaning this place."

"Ok then...Well if you're ready you can go ahead and tell me your perspective of what happened with you and Otto."

I said as I leaned closer to Sun Wukong, hoping to listen to every little detail he would state in his side of the event.

He looked at the ground for a few seconds before turning his attention back to me. Seeming to be ready to share his perspective of that day.

"Ok so I guess that kid told you the background information about how we first met, ya-da ya-da stuff like that!"

"So let me just fast forward to the day of the accident. I really wasn't sure what they were doing, but before I heard about the whole thing I was in an alleyway basically talking to myself."

"I was thinking about how there really wasn't a point in keeping the kid around since I basically had to fight on my own while they hide and along with the fact that I never mention them to anyone."

"Since you know, I'm a sage and they're a demon, people at the time thought that it wouldn't be a great idea for those two things to work together. So I came to a conclusion to just continue going solo."

"I was about to go tell them until I heard these noises coming from the part of the city I was in so I went to check it out. And once I got there, all I saw was destruction."

"The area was destroyed along with a lot of people being injured. I didn't see any sign of who had done it so I couldn't really do much besides help the citizens."

"A few days later I noticed that Otto hadn't been coming to our usual training, and on the same day Nezha had come over with some news. He had told me that someone had spotted the person who cause the destruction."

"The description of the person Nezha gave me matched perfectly with Otto, at first I never wanted to believe it, but.. the description couldn't have matched with anyone else besides him."

"I of course decided to act surprised and pretend that I didn't know who they were since I never told anyone about them. So once Nezha had left I went to go look for him."

"I found the kid, tried to talk to them, but as they argued back I just started to get really upset. And that was when the argument had turned into a huge fight."

"While going against each other I ended up giving him a huge scar on his left eye. I didn't mean to hurt him, because once I realized what I did..I decided to end the whole thing."

"I was finally able to take control of the situation by trapping them underneath here."

"And that's it..I thought the prison was secure, which was for a few thousand years. I just never knew that they were actually able to break free."

Wukong seemed to regret what he had done to Otto, but it was sorta his fault for locking them away.

I wasn't really sure what to say next, but I do wonder if Monkey King did ever listen to Otto before trapping him underground.