the box

"shut up Drew. that argument means nothing" i groaned. "but you guys literally yelled at each other in the cafeteria for basically everyone to hear" she throws her arms up in frustration, "Drew. quit being so obsessive" i rolled my eyes. she huffed. Drew and i were sitting in the porch in front of my house. we were perfectly fine talking and shit until she brought up the whole 'Gia argument'.

i watched every car drive by. it was kinda cold not gonna lie. we're in the middle of august it makes sense. i liked this month, it was warm and chilly. i liked watching cars pass by, it was like my version of star gazing. i saw a red Ferrari convertible pull up into the driveway of a house down the street. the house everyone hated. they partied too much and too loud.

i watched as a familiar figure got out the car.
"billie? hello?" Drew snapped her fingers in front of me, i shook out of the trance i was in. "yeah?" i questioned looking at Drew confused. she scoffed. what the fuck?

i kept watching the figure that was a couple blocks down, they were holding a box, i had a feeling it was Gia but i didn't really know. "imma go inside it's getting cold" Drew said, through i barley heard it. i couldn't take my eyes off the box the girl was holding. i got a glimpse of her face when she pushed her hair back, it was Gia.

i got up off the porch and walked over there. "Gia?" i called out to the girl. she turned around, her eyes widen, her body stiffened. "billie, what are you doing here?" she asked lifting the box up a bit more. "i live down the street" i pointed behind me. she nodded.

"what's in the box?" i asked her trying to look into it, "ah, it's not for you" she moved the box away from me. i pouted, she looked at me with a small smile. she gently put the box down and crossed her arms. "put the pout away. i'm selling the shit in this box. i need more money than i make fixing cars" she explained.

we both flinched a bit when the door behind us opened. a guy opened the door and Gia turned back around and hands him the box, he pulls out a wad of cash and closes the door. "and that's business" Gia sighed looking at the wad of cash. "you give him a box and you get that much money?" i asked in complete shock. "yup" she threw the wad up in the air catching it afterwards.

"wanna see something?" she asked me, i nodded. "go home and put on something you don't mind getting wet in, i'll wait here" i nodded and basically skipped home. i knew she was following me in her car as i skipping down the street.

i'm kinda excited.

A/N: short ass chapter cus this next one fina be long asl