Chapter 40

Beside the rockery, on the path not far away, someone came blowing willows and flowers.

Qi Ran fixed his eyes, and

said lightly: "Forget it." He whispered to the agent: "I have something to do here, I will contact you later."

The agent understood, and replied, "Okay, I will wait for your call ."

In just three sentences, Liang Yun was already in front of him.

Leaning on the rockery, Qi Ran raised his eyes to look at him, raised his eyebrows and said, "What a coincidence, one in a billion."

Liang Yun couldn't help laughing, but at the next moment he was keenly aware of the meaning of the word and grasped it in time. opportunity.

He turned on the phone and handed it forward, asking him: "It's okay this time?"

Qi Ran nodded, put his right hand into his trouser pocket, fumbled for it, and quickly pulled it out again, looking very regretful.

"What should I do?" He smiled and asked a difficult question, "I don't seem to have a mobile phone." "

Little liar." Liang Yun cursed with a smile, and gently held Qi Ran's left wrist behind his back with his warm palm and pulled it out Squeezing it down, a gradation of blue was revealed between the white fingers.

"I see how you make it up" was written brightly in his eyes, and he looked at Qi Ran with a half-smile, "What is this?" "Oh," Qi Ran said frankly, "I forgot."

Liang

Yun's With a helpless smile on his face, he sighed and said, "Let's take a little time to find a reason."

"You were still on the phone a second before I came."

Qi Ran seemed a little unhappy, and frowned, "Mr. Liang, has anyone ever told you not to speak too directly?"

Seeing the frown, Liang Yun couldn't help sighing, stepped back and said, "Okay Well, it's my fault."

He softened his voice: "Miss Qi has a lot, don't bother with me, okay?"

Qi Ran raised his eyebrows, not quite used to this title, "Why do you call me that?"

" Teacher Qi?" Liang Yun asked.

Qi Ran nodded, "Yes."

Liang Yun frowned lightly, as if he was a little puzzled, "Isn't anyone calling you that? I heard that in most crews, actors call you that. "

Qi Ran recalled it, and he realized that he didn't seem to have paid attention to this problem before, but now that he thought about it, it seemed that except for a few field managers, almost no one had called him that.

Probably because he has the youngest qualifications in the crew, and he is not very old. All the old drama players are used to calling him Xiaoqi, and the seniors who are closer, such as Zhou Yinghou and Gu Guifei, like to call him Qiqi. Those who are slightly similar to him, such as Zhou Chen, usually call him by name.

Indeed, very few people would call him that.

Liang Yun roughly guessed the answer by looking at his expression. Although he could understand the reason behind it with a little thought, he still felt a little wronged for Qi Ran because of his relatives.

The man smiled and asked him, "Then teacher Qi can only be called by me?"

Qi Ran didn't care.

Compared to being called a teacher in person by a group of experienced veteran actors, he feels that the current address is more comfortable and appropriate.

but......

He raised his head, glanced at Liang Yun lazily, "Okay."

Liang Yun looked back at him gently, smiled slightly, and there was a little nervousness in his expression, "Mr. Qi, I want to confess something to you first."

Qi Ran glanced at him indifferently, "Tell me."

"Su Yunhe is my cousin." Liang Yun said in a deep voice.

Qi Ran was taken aback.

His originally sloppy demeanor suddenly became serious.

The man stood up straight, waiting for his next words.

Liang Yun said frankly: "I'm sorry, he took advantage of the Liang family's power to suppress and smear you before, and I only realized it recently." The

man paused for a moment, took a deep breath, did not try to justify this, but admitted directly Mistake: "Sorry for causing you such trouble."

"Actually, you don't need to tell me." Qi Ran said suddenly.

The air was silent for a moment.

He seems to have cleared up the logic, and he speaks very fast, showing a bit of urgency, "The relationship between the Su family and the Liang family should be very secret, and no one from the outside world knows, and I have been with him for so long, He never told me about it."

Qi Ran's eyes showed half a sarcasm, "If you don't tell me today, I may never know." "

I'm sorry." Liang Yun apologized again, and his tone became more sincere , "I have to admit that at a certain moment I did have the idea of ​​hiding it."

He paused, with a light smile in his eyes, and said softly: "But I don't want to lie to you, no matter what the reason is ."

There was another silence.

Qi Ran suddenly said, "It's off."

Liang Yun was stunned, a little unresponsive, "What?"

Qi Ran rarely repeated patiently, pointing to his mobile phone, "The screen is off."

Liang Yun was stunned I followed his gaze blankly, and obediently pressed the phone on before turning my mind.

The illuminated lock screen is the profile of a man.

With his head half-raised, the broken hair falling on his forehead covered his beautiful eyes, his nose bridge was high, his jaw line was smooth and sharp, and his slightly protruding Adam's apple was looming between his collars.

The facial features are quite blurry, but generally no one will fail to recognize themselves.

Qi Ran raised the corners of his mouth jokingly, looking at him recklessly and frivolously.

Under his gaze, Liang Yun couldn't help coughing dryly.

But there is nothing to be ashamed of if you like it. Although he is a little uneasy, he is still generous in the end.

Liang Yun unlocked the lock screen with his fingerprint, and asked warmly, "Do you want to use my phone?" Qi Ran

gave him a sideways look, as if a little disgusted, "Isn't it you who want to add WeChat?"

Concealing his joy, he quickly opened the QR code business card, hesitant for some inexplicable reason at the end of the matter, raised his head and asked him, "Do you want to scan me, or me—" He stopped suddenly

.

Maybe it was too happy, but the sound of the word "sweep" just now ran to "Cao" strangely for some reason.

Qi Ran couldn't help laughing.

He looked at President Liang, who had been reserved as if he was impeccable, with an expression of almost embarrassment, and approached his ear with great interest, word by word, and said in a low voice: "I really want to sweep you." Liang

Yun His figure stiffened for a moment, he raised his eyes, and before he could speak, he heard a "beep" from the phone, and the man beside him pulled away without hesitation.

Qi Ran lowered his eyes, tapped the phone screen a few times with his slender fingers, and waved to him, "The application has been sent. You can add it when you have time. I'll go first.

"

Liang Yun had no choice but to stand where he was, watching him leave again.

Until Qi Ran's back disappeared from sight, he turned on his phone and quickly passed the friend request.

Qi Ran's profile picture is that of a cat owner.

He disdains the expression of talking to humans. He has a bad temper and is keen to make trouble at a glance. He is a bad cat, but people can't look away. He just thinks it is extremely cute and can tolerate anything.

Liang Yun couldn't help sighing, rubbed his fingertips on his portrait twice, and clicked on Qi Ran's circle of friends.

The most recent one is a group photo with Zhou Chen a few days ago.

The man paused, and suddenly a phone call came in.

He looked at the caller ID, frowned slightly, and connected the phone, "What's the matter?"

The other party said very respectfully: "Mr. Liang, Young Master Su is making a fuss to see you."

Liang Yun frowned deeply Crease, "I see, you guys continue to watch him."

**

On the other side, Qi Ran, who was separated from Liang Yun, casually found a corner of the corridor and sat down, and called his manager back.

Manager Wei seemed to be waiting for him, almost instantly.

Qi Ran gave a feed.

The manager asked: "Who did you meet just now?"

Qi Ran leaned on the porch pillar, propped his chin and said, "A friend."

Manager Wei responded without further inquiry, and continued to ask, " Who did you ask me to check before?"

Qi Ran shook his head, "There's no need to check, I probably know."

The manager couldn't believe it, "You know? Know who is helping us?"

Although Qi Ran also Not very sure, after all, besides Liang Yun, Zhou Chen was the candidate he thought of at the beginning, but there is no difference between the two, the result is the same after all.

So he put all the credit on Liang Yun without guilt at all, "Well, it was probably his handwriting to clean up the black material before." The manager hissed and murmured, "What are you doing?

" Is it time to meet such a big brother?"

Thinking of a common possibility, she joked, "Of course, you don't want to marry into a wealthy family, do you?"

Qi Ran snorted, breaking her dream unceremoniously, "Wake up, Mother Wei, you're still Party B."

The agent sighed for a while, her tone gradually became serious, and she urged, "But to be honest, if there is such a person chasing You, I hope you still think about it carefully, don't be like..." She mumbled, "I was cheated."

Even though autumn is gradually approaching, the afternoon sunlight is still a bit dazzling.

Qi Ran spread his five fingers to cover his eyes, closed his eyes slightly and smiled: "Why does it sound like a girl who lost her footing was kidnapped?" The

manager was speechless, "I'm telling you seriously, can you grow up?"

Qi Ran Sighed softly, "Don't worry."

His voice seemed to be low for a moment, then seemed to be gone, and then he came out with a cynical look, "At most, he can marry me."

Zhou Chen who had just found this place The footsteps stopped, and before I could get closer, I heard such a sentence, and couldn't help but say: "Who wants to marry you?"

The author has something to say:

Best actor: heartbroken

. Chinese cabbage?

Ahem, actually I think I've been working very hard recently (guilty), but none of you have come to love me QAQ

——thanks

to the little angel who watered me with nutrient solution: 10 bottles of Kells; 1 bottle of salted fish, I love you~