(2)

1 September 2021. [At night]

Sidharth is sitting on his bed while tapping his foot on floor and bitting his lips. Sidharth's mom enter in his room and saw his condition.

Sm : "Kya baat hai sidharth"...she ask him getting worried for him.

Sidharth : "Mom phir dar lag raha ha".

Sm : slap on his head... "Chal pagal ladka kuch nhi hota aaja meri god me sar rakh".

Sidharth : place his head on her lap "my heaven" he smile

Sm : "sidharth dar mat sab sahi hoga" Stoke his hairs.

Sidharth : "pakka na" he ask her like a child.

Sm : " ha baba pakka chal ab so ja apna kaam karke" she kiss his forehead and left.

Sidharth try to do his work but his heart doesn't support him he call shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz : yawning... "Kya hai sidharth raat ke 2 baj rahe hai so ja bye goodnight" she is about to cut the call but stop hearing him.

Sidharth : "abe moti meri yaha fhati padi hai aur tu maze se so rahi hai"

Shehnaaz : "ha to ab teri tarha overthink karti rahu bola na shaant karke so ja subha baat karte hai".

Sidharth : "acha sun mujhe nind nhi aa rahi yaha aaja please" he request her with all his love in his voice.

Shehnaaz : "yaar tu hamesha aesa karta hai" she is getting irritate.

Sidharth : "fine mat aao" he cut the call in anger and lay on his bed adjust the ac and cover himself with quilt. "Aa nhi sakti madam hamesha nakhre dikhane hai ise".

Shehnaaz : "haaye rabba" she facepalm "kya karu is aadmi ka jab dekho baccho jese karta hai ab jaana to padega shehnaaz but maa kya sochengi" she Start biting her nails "kya sochengi wo sidharth dekhega abhi nhi gai to ye mereko chodega nhi".

She take her phone and key and move toward his apartment which is one floor above. Yes they live in one building but on different floor this is sidharth idea to keep her near him she mostly live in his apartment but today she come here because shehbaaz her brother has come she wanted to spend time with him. She went toward baaz room.

Shehnaaz : "baaz uth" she try to wake him "shehbaaz uth warna aaj tu marega mere haatho".

Baaz : "kya hai moto" in sleep.

Shehnaaz : "sun mein sidharth ye ghar ja rahi hu ok" she try to move him "tu sun raha hai" she try again but he is in deep slumber he didn't move an inch.
She get tired and slap him hard but again no movement in his body "shehbaaz mein jaan le lungi teri kuttey baadh me ja mein chali" she left.

She open the door of his apartment with spare keys which sidharth give her. She look around to find him but lights are switched off she went toward his room, she open the door and get shocked he is sleeping peacefully she get angry but control herself she went toward him taking baby steps without making any noise. She try to enter in his t-shirt and she get successful, she hug him tightly and kiss his heart then caressing his cheek but he is in deep slumber.

Shehnaaz : "kutta mereko bulakar meri neend udakar khudh maze se so raha hai" she get angry.

He smile and hug her tightly.

Shehnaaz : "ho tu jaag raha hai kamine" she slap him.

Sidharth : "oye zayda haath nhi chal rahe tere" hold her hand.

Shehnaaz : again slap him " ha chalenge" again slap him "aakhein dekh meri".

Sidharth : "kitni pyaari hai" he try to melt her".