~Ep. 6~

"I hope you all understand the gravity of this situation?" Silva asked

"I hope you all understand the gravity of this situation?" Silva asked. I was in a corner with my knees pulled to my chest. There were so many feelings built up inside of me I didn't know which one I was feeling right now. It was a constant feeling of failure. 

"Until we are sure about how we are going to proceed nobody can know any of the details of what happened at the graveyard today. No fairies at this school can know that we no longer control the dragon flame or the Morphling." I glanced over seeing Riven, Musa, and Sky staring at me. My hands covered my face as I sat there. In and out. In and out. My chest rose and fell as I kept myself from crying. I didn't deserve to cry.

"I'm sorry I know that them killing-, that Rosalinds dead, but I think its a bigger deal that she murdered Miss Dowling," Terra added.

"Yes, but for right now the only thing we know is the first part of that sentence," Silva added. Bloom looked over at me and I stared at the floor. It was my fault. I could have contained it. I should have.

"Thank you sky," I looked up to see Silva grab a box from Sky's hands. "Now I've made an agreement with Bavani," He walked over to Bloom. He opened the lid and I recognized the bracelets.

"What are those?" Flora asked.

"Torture devices to stop them from not using their magic," Aisha grimaced. "The crystal is why they both lost control. They discharged their magic back into it. They aren't a risk anymore," Aisha's words died off as she looked at me. I wasn't in control. At least I thought so, but this new magic. I lifted my hand and saw the purple mist. It was a darker color as if its spark died when I killed her.

"Who goes into confinement?" Bloom asked. Silva looked at me, but then back to Bloom.

"It's me," I pushed myself up from the floor. "I killed her Silva, Bloom did nothing wrong. I was the one that killed her." I waved my hand in the air the mist following it like a shadow.

"Adelaide," Silva shook his head. I stepped forward and teleported to his other side. He jumped a little bit as I stared at him.

"I'm more dangerous than Bloom, Silva, please. I don't want to hurt anyone else." He didn't back away from me, but he nodded.

"I did it, Adelaide, it wasn't you," Bloom shook her head. "You had me contained."

"And I let go, I wanted," I cut myself off. "I lost control. I, I killed her," I returned to my corner of the room. I couldn't even look at Sky.

"Bavani suggested that Adelaide goes into stasis for the time being to contain her magic. There will be a tribunal to decide the consequences of their actions. Adelaide, you may have different circumstances. Queen Luna will preside over it," Silva sighed.

"So you expect us to go to class and act like everything is normal?" Musa asked as she looked at me. I took a deep breath through my nose and rested my head against the wall. I didn't have a right to feel sorry for myself. Something inside of me was revelling in the idea that I murdered someone. Even if it was Rosalind. It was awful.