Chapter 9

Author Pov

Yoongi saw y/n's family and his family sitting together and y/n was crying.

He ran towards her and kneel down infront of her.

" What happen y/n? Why are you crying? "

" O-Oppa? "

" Yes tell me what happened? "

" Hyung " he turn back to see tears in Jimin's eyes also.

He frown " What is happening here? "

He asked to his family members.

" Meow y/n unnie said she need a break from mochi. But he deny and shouted on her."

He glared at him and hold her collars tightly " How dare you to shout at her. "

Jimin pushed him lightly " Hyung I realised that it was my mistake today. So I apologised to her but she is not listening to me. She is saying that she needs a break."

Yoongi looked at y/n who was just sitting there and sniffing silently. He looked at Jimin.

" You know Jimin a girl has every right to take her decision on her own. And if she needs a break then give her sometimes. What you had done today I don't think so y/n have that much trust on you right y/n ? "

She nodded " Yes oppa and jimin we are not breaking up. I just need some time for me. Today I realised that I can't be dependent on a person. Because today I saw what happens when you trust some one blindly."

Jimin look down in shame. He knows today he has broke her trust which he built in past 3 years.

" Ok then I am giving you 1 month. Think about our relation carefully. If you want to live with me then ok and if you don't then....." he went to silent mode.

" Ok then we are going " Mr. Park said.

" It's dinner time. Come and have dinner " Mrs. Min said.

Mi cha shook her head " No thanku Mrs. Min. Any other time now I think we should leave."

Rose holds y/n's hand and they went outside.

Mr. Min sigh " I think it's enough for today. Let's go and have dinner."

They all went to have dinner.

But they didn't saw Yoongi smirking.

" Plan 2 completed "

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

At y/n's shop

Yoongi was decorating a bouquet for a man. And y/n was arranging the flowers.

That man's daughter was shyly looking at him. Her cheeks were getting red.

Yoongi noticed it, he look at her with his corner of eyes. She shyly look down. She was looking like a 16to18 year old girl.

He smirked at his charms. He knows he is handsome but it is waste for other girls to propose him. Because he is already booked by someone else.

" Umm excuse me " that man said while gaining the attention of Yoongi.

" Nae "

" My daughter wants to ask you something "

" Nae " he looked at her.

" Umm you are very handsome. What is your name? "

Y/n smile by listening this. She was doing her work while back facing them.