𝟏𝟔 | 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦

The Six continued their tour as planned, despite the challenges that faced them.

Karen : The hardest part of the tour was trying to get through the shows.

Eddie : When the frontman looks bad, the whole band looks bad.

Billy : I told myself that all I had to do was get it out of my system before the baby came.

Graham : My brother was always great at lying to himself.

Warren : Band stuff aside, Bonnie and I were having a great time.

Bonnie : We were so excited to tell everyone.

Warren : Well, almost everyone...

Bonnie : We didn't want to tell Billy straight away, after everything that happened we thought it was for the best.

Warren : We told Eddie, Karen and Graham when we were hanging out backstage after a show.

Bonnie : Everyone was in a great mood after a show, right? We just said fuck it and told them.

Warren : Eddie and Graham didn't believe us at first.

Graham : You have to understand the paranoia that loomed over us because of the prank wars. Obviously we didn't believe a word they said.

Eddie : We were just after pranking them with two of the roadies.

Warren : [Chuckles] That one didn't go down too well with either of us...

Karen : Well, I was happy for them. It was going to happen sooner or later, right?

Warren : [Sighs] Just as we were talking about it, Billy came up behind us and asked us what was going on.

Bonnie : I just told him. There was no point in hiding it, he was going to find out sooner or later.

Graham : That's when we knew it wasn't a prank.

Karen : Billy did not take it well, to say the least.

Eddie : It was pretty full-on, he went off on a tangent about how they were sabotaging the band and started going on about what would happen if they broke up.

Graham : Warren had a pretty simple solution to that, they weren't going to break-up.

Bonnie : I will admit, that brought a smile to my face.

Eddie : But, it wasn't Warren that Billy was worried about...

Bonnie : I'm usually the problem in most situations and I've come to terms with that.

Warren : Billy turned to Bonnie and asked her about Rick Marks.

Bonnie : What was there to say? It didn't work out.

Eddie : Billy wasn't talking about the details of their relationship, he was talking about how Rick was also in a band, and how Bonnie had 'somehow found her way into ours.' Billy's wording, not mine.

Karen : [Shakes head] Childish, unnecessary and entirely false.

Bonnie : I just said 'Well, aren't you glad I did? You can barely hold yourself up on that stage, let alone a guitar.'

Warren : Bonnie walked away after that. I went after her.

Karen : I went after them.

Graham : I followed.

Eddie : I told Billy that this band was just as much Bonnie's as it was anyone else's, and without her, we would be lost.

Billy : Eddie left after he said that, but that's all I can remember from that night.