9th stop : The enjoyable Sakura.

Another stop~ Finally, we get to my favourite stop! One thing you know, I created this beauty~

「𝘿𝙊𝙉'𝙏 𝙏𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙁𝘼𝙎𝙏, 𝙒𝙀 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙏𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙎𝙇𝙊𝙒!」

☺︎Sakura sees it as an objective to protect you after Rin died. Whenever you go, she has to go with you. But, she also showers you with affection and love, saying ‘ I love you’ multiple times a day. She lets you talk to everyone else except Mobius, in fear of her killing you. So, she really doesn't trusts Mobius.

「𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘼𝙄𝙉𝙏 𝙎𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝘽𝙀𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙀~」

When Sakura gets jealous, it is not that obvious. Once, when she was buying ice cream, she saw you talking to a woman who seemed to flirt with you. It made her that jealous that she crushed her one. When she went to you, she requested her to leave in which she left. Soon, she bought you the most expensive things on the Arc city, proving that she can treat you better than the citizens of the Arc city.

「𝘽𝙀𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙂𝙊, 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙃𝙏𝘼 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒...𝙄 𝙒𝙊𝙉'𝙏 𝘽𝙀 𝘾𝘼𝙏𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙑𝙄𝙇𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙉𝙎! 𝘽𝙐𝙏 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙂𝙊𝙏 𝙈𝙀 𝘾𝘼𝙏𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙑𝙄𝙇𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙉𝙎—」

☻Now, Sakura is innocent, but when it comes to it, She is the opposite of innocence. She’d put a vibrating strap on, thrusting in and out from your pussy, Inserting a vibrator inside of your butthole. She loves giving you over simulation, enjoying your tears of pleasure and pain.

「𝙄 𝘾𝘼𝙉'𝙏 𝘽𝙀 𝘾𝘼𝙏𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙑𝙄𝙇𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙉𝙎!」

Now, now, Sakura is an expert in aftercare. She gives you a nice warm bath and cleaning you, apologizing for being hard. You and her’d get under the blanket and cuddle with each other, her giving kisses on your cheeks.
「𝘽𝙐𝙏 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙂𝙊𝙏 𝙈𝙀 𝘾𝘼𝙏𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙑𝙄𝙇𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙉𝙎!」

“Goodnight, My Cherished. You have done a great job.” Sakura said as you drift off to sleep, hoping to see a brighter dream today..
「𝙋𝙐𝙇𝙇 𝙐𝙋 𝙋𝙐𝙇𝙇 𝙐𝙋 𝙋𝙐𝙇𝙇 𝙐𝙋 𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙒𝙀 𝘾𝙍𝙐𝙄𝙎𝙄𝙉 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙉𝘿! 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙇𝘿𝙉'𝙏 𝙒𝘼𝙄𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙂𝙀𝙏 𝙊𝙐𝙏!」

Request our next Flamechaser here~

Author’s notes : Bro this song hits harder then my toe getting stubbed.

Ahh~ The fresh environment....is really enjoyable...Isn't it Cap? Come, let's get on the train.