PROMPTS

WattpadAsianFiction (host)

There's a new kid at your high school who just immigrated from Vietnam. They struggle to fit in, but you decide you're the perfect person to make them feel welcome.

WattpadAsianFantasy (host)

After a tragic death, you transmigrate into your favorite fantasy webnovel as an unimportant side character. You expect to live out the rest of your life in peace as a minor deity, but somehow, your good acts manage to attract the attention of two major deities: the deity of the sun and the deity of the moon. Who will you choose?

WattpadFusion (host)

You live in the Pacific Islands in the United States, but you have roots in Asia. In honor of your ancestors, you are planning a trip around the world that also includes countries in Asia. During your trip you learn a lot about your ancestors and their cultures, but one experience made a special impression on you. Tell us about this experience in your story!

WattpadMulticultural (host)

Roommates from different Pacific Islander backgrounds are trying to navigate a foreign culture while learning about each other's traditions and customs. They discover that despite their diverse personalities; they share a common passion for cooking. Can food bring them closer?

AmbassadorsBengali

You encountered a tree in a village that was known to be a haunted area, like the classic horror stories you heard or read in Bengali stories. Whoever passes by the tree on the day of the new moon never comes back as they were before.

AmbassadorsCN

You travel to China, where you decide to go to a beach to relax during your vacation. To your astonishment, a group of rowdy people are fighting over a pool of small pearls and the finest silk that is believed to be crafted from mermaids.

AmbassadorsIN

During a solo archeological dig, you unearth a weapon known as the Nandaka, which belongs to the Hindu God Vishnu. As soon as you touch it, you receive news that you've become Vishnu's next avatar in order to save the world from the rise of the Vinayakas.

AmbassadorsJP

You just arrived in Japan for the first time and you are eager to explore the country's unique culture and history. However, instead of visiting the typical tourist destinations, you decide to venture off the beaten path and discover some of Japan's lesser-known treasures. This is a journey of discovery and adventure as you uncover some of Japan's best-kept secrets.

AmbassadorsLK

While you're visiting family in Sri Lanka, you venture to the attic where you find a mysterious book about an explorer's adventures. Once you open it, you're pulled into the body of the main character of the story and find yourself surrounded by strange beast people known as the Nittaewo.

AmbassadorsTH

You're preparing for Thailand's Boon Bang Fai (Rocket Festival) and the only thing left to do is to decorate your rocket for the event. What designs will you include on it?

anime
You embark on a journey to discover your roots and your identity. On your journey, you face unique challenges and prejudices because of your ethnicity, but you don't get discouraged and fight against these obstacles.

Fright
People around the world report seeing terrible things while suffering from sleep paralysis. One particular horror people have reported goes by the name the Night Hag, or Night Mare. She is described as a supernatural entity that crawls on top of you while you lie there, unable to move or scream. Many compare her to a succubus.

Throughout Asia, this terrifying experience goes by many names. The Japanese calls it kanashibari, the Chinese call it Hanyu Pinyin; the Vietnamese call it ma đè; the Koreans call it gawi nulim, but those are just a few examples of many.

Write us a fictional story of your terrifying experience with the Night Hag.

mythandlegend

After you and your family move to the countryside, you come across a strange tunnel. Your curiosity gets the best of you and you decide to explore further, only to instantly regret it when you find yourself surrounded by ghosts and spirits from Asian and Pacific Islander folklore. Will you find your way home?

Retold

You, along with three other people, have been invited to a house party at an empty mansion for varying reasons. When you arrive, you discover the host is not there, but have left careful instructions for each guest to follow. What secrets will be revealed at this treacherous party?

WattpadDarkFantasy
The goddess has one job---to deliver blessings to her people and make sure they survive. The Moon has one goal---to make sure she never gets to do that.

WattpadFantasyPH

One day, you watch an egg hatch. What came out was something you only know from the myths.

WattpadPotterverse
Hogwarts is talking about a new kind of plant, which is a gift from a magic school in the Pacific Islands. Since the Herbology professor won't answer anything about this mysterious plant, some students decide to take this matter into their own hands to investigate it. What secrets will you uncover?

YARomance

To celebrate AAPI Heritage Month, the school is hosting a cultural food festival. Your class gets assigned to make a Pacific Islander inspired dish and you're in charge of running the stall with a quiet classmate. Sparks fly between you two while working together. What will happen next?