Before the Mission Beings

S Y N O P S I S 

Project NG0H-TB0T3 NEW GENERATION, followed the idea of a new human race. It would be the race of genetically modified humans and enhanced in every single way. They were more intelligent, they had stronger bodies, and they even obtained superhuman abilities. But at what point can these beings continue to be called humans?

It's the year 487 N.E. and the world is split into two sides, the homo sapiens of Infra and the homo mutatis of Cael. Tensions rise in Infra when rumours of an attack during their ceasefire spreads. With the Infrans increasing their military power to protect their holy land, Amestris St. Clair finds herself doing the only thing she could to survive. She sold her soul. From a Class 7, street rat to a Class 5 dog for the military. Amestris tries to find her part in creating peace. 

She was one of the two hundred selected. She would be attending the Infran Military Academy. She had the ability to make a difference. Will she?

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

E P I G R A P H

Neither will alone nor strength alone will be enough.

― Lacus Clyne, Gundam Seed Episode 34

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

O T H E R S 

MAIN THEME: 

EXTERNAL LINK:

the external link contains the official page for this novel along with information about playlists and so on.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

C O P Y R I G H T 

Copyright © 2015 Calista Ryder. This work is published on Wattpad and ONLY Wattpad under this ONE account, if you see any similar please let me know.