Mystery after Mystery

Chapter 5: Mystery after mystery

"So how much do yall get paid," I said clicking my tounge and resting my arms back on my neck and leaning on them as I looked around the car at the 2 bodyguards in the front seat and one on my left and the other on my right.

There faces were stone cold

"Alright not talkative? Gotcha I just um...need a arm to sleep on" I grabbed the body gaurds arm on my left and placed my head against him

I felt him go stiff but he didn't reject the movement so I shrugged it off and fell asleep

Nappy time

°°°
"Miss were here" I heard a gruff deep voice say. I immediately jumped up alarms ringing through my head

The bodyguards had given me weird looks and that's when I put my guard down slowly

I got out the car and stared in shock at the beautiful mansion in front of me

"Holy shit" I said without realizing it

"Oh my goodness blaire your alright! Come inside let's get you set up" my mother said running down the stairs and engulfing me in a hug before thanking the guards and rushing me inside

Once inside i stepped on the smoothest marble white floors i have ever seen

But I was too damn tired to actually look at every detail of the mansion.

She took me to my room I assume it was. When were walking through the halls my eyes caught sight of a door painted pink...how odd.

Once I stepped into my room I was in awe It looked beautiful.

Totally my taste I could tell my mother designed it for me even though I'm sure I wont be living here for long what a shame.

"I'll see you tomorrow sweetie get some sleep" with a kiss on the forhead she left me alone.

I looked around and decided to get ready for bed. I stripped my dress off and stepped into the shower where I immediately tensed as the hot water cascaded down my back and on the back of my thighs. Yea no I don't like that- i switch it back to cold and let my shoulders relax, I ran my finger over the scar running down the side of my stomach to my thigh.

Remembering is such a cruel way to master my emotions. Because when you remember the pain comes back slowly and you remember the person who once wore your skin...

I turned off the shower and stepped out as I grabbed a fluffy soft towel and walked over to a closet I was hoping had clothes in

I opened it and smiled to myself once my eyes glazed over the many fashion choices.

I grabbed a pair of  brown cotton shorts and a brown top.

I then grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my hair as I saw its curls coming back in shape. I just remembered I had to check on my weapons-

My bags! SHIT

I forgot I'm such a dumbass, I ran out the room but stopped midway because i swear i collided into a wall.

I backed away slowly and rubbed my head from the impact

I looked up ready to throw a punch at whoever decided to put a wall outside my roo- there isnt a wall...my eyes rose and I was met with a dark glare and cold blue ice eyes that could saw me in half

"Heres your luggage of shit" the man said. I remembered him...he was the 3rd guy in line while standing next to his siblings during the ceremony.

I knew he was a jackass. He had sandy blonde hair with streaks of black running from the front to the back. Like me unfortunately now we really looked like siblings.

I glared back and grabbed my bags "Thank you so much shit" with that I turned around swiftly and walked back in my room where I closed the door with my foot by leaning foward and sticking it out closing the door shut since I was too stubborn to see that jackass again

I stalked over to my bed and dropped my bags to the floor and sat on my knees. I opened the duffle bag that had my weapons in it and picked up the layer of clothes i used for a cover up. Then my eyes glazed over in twisted excitement at the sight of all my back in the day tools especially my revolver with a green viper wrapped around a black rose while the rest was painted white.

I got it personally customized from a guy in Egypt who had some pretty nifty black Smith skills in the crime world. I set it down and picked up my twin blades that were obviously cleaned regularly from the shining metal that almost blinded me.

Sighing in satisfaction i closed everything back and pushed it under my bed. Then I grabbed my suitcases and put my clothes away aswell as my shoes that surprisingly still fit me. I only grew about 3 inches anyways in juvie.

Once I put all my things away i grabbed my second duffle bag and took out my devices such as my laptop and started doing research on this family. The black web helps alot...

*search: Armani mafia*

The Armani mafia is the most powerful influential mafia family in all of Italy and France. Recently the headquarters has moved to New York as of new business deals. The family name originates from a crime boss in ancient Italy who would cause mayhem because of how much fear he would spread. The Don as of today is Vincent leonardo Armani.

wife: Camilla Susana Armani- Deceased.

Children: 

Elias Religo Armani who is the next heir and first child of Vincent and Camilla is 19. 

Daniel Antonio Armani 2nd child of Vincent and Camila is 18.

Anthony Aran Armani 3rd child of Vincent and camilla Armani is 17.

Silas camilo Armani 4th child of Vincent And Camila Armani is 16.

Zander Allan Armani 5th child of vincent and camilla Armani is 15.

The 5 sons of the Armani family are one of the most feared men in the crime world. Dealing with gun trafficking,trading,warehouse storages and violence between other gangs, stopping other gangs who human traffic In their territory...their ways are cruel enough to make you wish you were dead.*

I stop scrolling and the one thing that can't leave my head is the name Camila. I scroll more and more until I stop on the same name.

*The death of Camilla Armani*
They say the infamous wife of Vincent armani was killed during an attack on the family mansion when she was left alone. The family's long time enemy, the Russian mafia assassinated the Donna who was at the time Heavily pregnant with twins, she gave birth to the twins during the attack and then was kidnapped. The baby boy was left behind and The Donna and Mafia princess where taken. Pronounced dead. making the Armani men more cruel than ever before. The baby would've been the first mafia princess to be born in 5 generations.

I stopped for a split second as my mind went back to the pink door that passed on my way to my room. I'm guessing that room was for her...the baby.

Sighing i exited all the tabs and turned my laptop off before turning off all the lights and locking my door. I jumped in my bed and pulled the covers over my head knowing mami will introduce me to the jackass brothers tomorrow In the morning...that is if I dont avoid them..

《~》