~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮 ~

After the incident with Wally Darling, I felt weird. But I also felt like he was here with me and wasn't going to leave me like others. Every day, I would see him in school everywhere I went, except for the bathroom. He'd be there waiting for me and would sit next to me in classes. When I went to the bathroom, he'd wait patiently and eagerly for me to come out of the bathroom. Every time I was in his sight, he would be so happy.

What is he doing to me? Why do I feel like this around him? This isn't normal for me, I don't usually feel like this for people. Am I developing a crush over him? I looked at the mirror while washing my hands in the sink. I noticed a smile form on my lips as I thought about him. Soon, I felt someone grab my shoulders and throw me back into the closed bathroom stalls. I groaned in pain alerting Wally.

"Neighbor? Are you okay?!" He said, trying to go inside the bathroom, but wsd stopped by a group of girls. Wally clenched his fists together, growing even more angry than before.

"Shit.. what the fuck do you want Emily?!" I shouted at her. Emily scoffed at my attitude and punched me in the stomach, making me groan in utter pain.

"Neighbor!?" Wally shouted, making me look at the wall, hoping he'd come in and hurt this girl.

"Help! Hel-" Before I could finish my sentence, Emily grabbed my throat, squeezing it so my air was cut off. I choked, gasping out for air, still begging for help. I clawed at her hands as they aggressively squeezed my throat while her eyes burned themselves into mine. She was burning with rage and taking it out on me.

"HE IS MINE! YOU STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM!" Emily shouted at me as she pressured my throat more causing my eyes to go blurry making it hard to see anything.

Is this the end. .?