CHAPTER 5: Paradise

Moshi moshi miko chan here! Ok warning this chapter maybe a little um horny sorry! Well enjoy this chapter i guess this maybe a short one so yeah bai bai!

⚠️ Sexual content ⚠️

????? Pov

It was always the same monotonous routine, doing the same tasks, saying the same things repeatedly, interacting with people you didn't even like. It was becoming increasingly tiresome and dull until...

-Timeskip-

"Are you certain this is a wise decision?" *Redacted* inquired, expressing concern. The individual seated at the desk, scribbling away, flashed a smile and responded, "Don't fret, everything is proceeding as planned. It's time to act on our words without delay." *Redacted* gazed back with a hint of apprehension.

"This could potentially disrupt the ********** and poses a significant risk. A meticulously crafted plan is essential for execution and success," *Redacted* cautioned. The person in the chair spun around to face them, stating confidently, "My plan is already in motion; we just need to exercise patience." *Redacted* walked away, realizing that arguing was futile, akin to conversing with a wall.

"Just a little longer, y/n l/n, and you'll be liberated from the harsh world you currently inhabit. You don't belong in such cruelty," the individual murmured, caressing the photographs on the wall with a self-satisfied grin. "You deserve a life free from the cruelty you endure now. You will reside comfortably here with me... forever. You are destined to be mine, y/n," they declared, a twisted smile playing on their lips.

(Idk how to do this well I'll try my best)
??? Pov

I was breathless as I pleasured myself, all because of Y/N, of course! She was behaving differently and I found it incredibly enticing. I couldn't help but imagine her soft lips wrapping around me, giving me the most heavenly sensation. The thought of Y/N moaning and gasping for breath while pleasuring me consumed my mind. I already knew her moans would be divine. Lost in my own little paradise, I knew I was nearing climax and soon enough, I reached my peak. After quickly cleaning up, I laid there, lost in thoughts of Y/N. The things I would allow her to do to me were endless. I eagerly anticipated going to school the next day to see my beloved Y/N. Just wait and see, soon she would be mine. As I walked past a mirror, I thought I saw hearts in my eyes. Perhaps it was a mistake, but even if it was, I knew it was because of my beloved Y/N.

Well that was a chapter alright i guess oh hello miko chan here! well i"ll write another chapter because idk I want to  lol. I know it was a short chapter i'm sorry! . See you in the next chapter bai bai!

Future miko chan here sooo as i said I did modify this chapter because I was not satisfied I'm still not fully satisfied but sure ig¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯ anyways I did modify this because I didn't want straight up seggsual stuff right up in the reader's face so yea the first part is the modified part and the seggsual stuff is not anyways see you pookies