Chapter 7: Yakuza Blood (Singularity Part 0.5)

Kiryu was in the briefing with 3 other servants next to him, he knew one but the other two definetly intrigued him as he tried to guess who they might be based on appearance alone. one was a swords women though he barely had any explicit knowledge of famous female swords women in history, he knew the basics like Musashi and and Sasaki Kojirou but she seemed rather familiar and unfamiliar to him. Next to them stood Emiya, he already knew Emiya thanks to the brief conversations and foods that he had served him. Next to Emiya stood a short boy with blue hair and glasses who seemed to be extremely angry that he was selected to clear a singularity rather than being able to continue writing his stories to which Kiryu didn't understand a thing however he retored to Fujimaru that he better be able to record the battles and events and not fight to make materials for his stories.

The hot bar once again popped up annoying Kiryu but made use of it as to know who he was supposed to team up with.

Servant: Miyamato Musashi (4th ascension)
Class: Saber

Ah, Musashi, so thats why it was a familiar and unfamiliar feeling, these was Musashi and apparently it wasn't a man which Kiryu deduced, there was Da Vinci and now it was Musashi, Kiryu pondered who else had changed their genders which weren't related to history. Kiryu looked towards the info about the second servant.

Servant: Emi-

Kiryu simply skipped past Emiya as he already knew who he was.

Servant: Hans Christian Andersen (4th ascension) 
Class: Caster

Eh, Kiryu has no idea who this guy is, again his history wasn't great so he didn't try to remember to learn much about these people, oh well, the doctor was beginning his briefing so it was time to listen but there was one more person who intrigued him, a suit wearing female with orange like cat ears popping out.

Servant: Jaguar Man (4th ascension) 
Class: Lancer

She definitely looked like Yakuza, hell she even seemed to elude a yakuza aura, but he couldn't focus on her for two long as the doctor started.

"Alright, thank you Fujimaru and servants for attending, its to my knowledge that after the 5th singularity, Camelot, a new sub singularity arose after the other one's destruction, this is a singularity located in a place called Kamurocho so me and Da Vinci are counting on you guys to search and destroy the anomalies in here got it? but most of all stay safe you all."

Dr. Romani, he was a very childish character when Kiryu first saw him but soon after, he noticed he acted unlike how he was meant to be, like he was something acting as something he wasn't. Years of Majima acting as someone else caught up to him to discern who acted like what, at this point, it was institution to him so he felt nothing but deep sadness for the character named Romani, perhaps he would find happiness and act his usual self one day.

Kiryu came back into focus and Fujimaru called out to him to enter a pod, he complied and hop into one of the pods before losing his consciousness and waited to awake in the singularity in his place of death. Kamurocho.  

 Name: Yakuza Blood

Subtitle: The Sworn Oath

Foundation Value: C+

Location: Kamurochō 

Grail Holder: Daisaku Kuze

Factions: Dojima Family, Chaldea Security Organization...

Description of Events:

As Kiryu flees from Awano's men pursuing him through the streets, he runs into the sex worker and he falls for Kuze's trap. As Kiryu traverses the sewers to get out of Kamurocho undetected, Kuze tries to run him down while riding a motorcycle, but ends up crashing. Undeterred, a pipe-wielding Kuze gets up and monologues to Kiryu, telling him that as long as he lives, he'll continue to keep getting up no matter how many times he's knocked down and he'll keep coming after Kiryu to get revenge. Kuze attacks Kiryu with the pipe, but the former yakuza fights back and manages to defeat his former superior for a second time. After Kuze is knocked down, Kiryu briefly considers killing him but ultimately resolves against it, something which further enrages Kuze, since it proves his belief that Kiryu is a "half-ass" who isn't willing to live like a real yakuza, and being beaten by someone like him is the ultimate humiliation.

Kuze vowing to beat Kiryu with whatever it takes finds a weird chalice presented to him by an unknown figure, a glowing goblet which he didn't really understand which spoke into his head telling him to wish for anything and it'd come true, Kuze still having an oath of honour did not wish for Kiryu to die, rather to impower himself and his oath brothers to simply become on par with Kiryu if not stronger which results in various problems with Kiryu as Kiryu (Y0) could not battle the three lieutenants and has been been severely injured in their most recent battle with Kuze. Nishki worried that the Dojima family would torture Kiryu and not kill him instantly fears for his brothers life and wellbeing and ponders to kill Kiryu or not to spare him the pain and suffering that awaited.

However, unknowing to the two brothers, another Yakuza man showed up rebelling against the three lieutenants, Majima Goro. However, this wasn't the Majima that people were used to, one difference, clothing, he had a yellow boa print snakeskin blazer, a gold chain, black leather pants, a black leather belt with a silver buckle, black leather gloves, and black steel toed snakeskin dress shoes. To say that Majima (Y0) was shocked to see someone who looked like him but also not him definitely shocked him but none the less, the two Majima's worked together baring with each others company to fight back against the 3 lieutenants and their subordinates. 

We skip over to the last master of humanity and his servants arriving at the singularity unaware of where they would be transported and waited to see. Fujimaru, Kiryu and the other servants awake to see they are in a bar. Hold on. Kiryu knew where this was.. this was Serena?!

A loud female scream could be heard to which Kiryu could guess who any-day, Reina and next her stood a man in a red suit who seemed extremely shocked but put his hands up as to not let the mysterious group harm his brother and Reina.

"OI WHO THE HELL ARE YOU, HOWD YOU SUDDENLY APPEAR, IF YOU'RE HERE FOR KIRYU THEN TOUGH LUCK BASTARDS, I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU TRY TO TAKE HIM."

The 3 other servants arm for battle with the red suited man before Kiryu stops them trying to resolve the misunderstanding as well as fearing for the mans life.

The servants and the red suited man and the girl eventually calm down before they get into talking formations with Fujimaru doing the talking with Reina with the man in red looking at the servants with hostile glares yet the guy who was in the light grey piece suit, he seemed familiar but he didn't know why just yet but still shrugged it of as some Yakuza thug bastard. 

Kiryu flabbergasted by seeing his younger self on the couch wounded and bruised, he'd understand if it was right after fightng Kuze for the first time but to his surprise, he had been told like Nishiki that Kuze had bested Kiryu after their second to last recent fight. Kiryu knew what was wrong instantly, he never lost to Kuze, someone or something altered that fact here. More so was he surprised to find Nishiki, it was him, flesh and blood, Kiryu felt something deep down reignite, to protect and guide but he knew it'd be pointless as this singularity would be corrected to be turned back into its proper history, however he could protect him and Reina and his younger idiot self. 

(Wordcount 1315 )