be my boyfriend (2)

-

3rd Person Pov

-

jeonghan and joshua were cuddling eachother on the couch. they both have started dating after joshua took jeonghan on a date to an art museum.

that was the day joshua found out jeonghan was in love with art. he loved to paint and look at paintings. since that day, joshua took him to go to as many art museums as possible.

jeonghan loved the thoughtfulness of the younger but sometimes wonder if joshua loves him.

"there are no more are museums around here joshuji!" jeonghan complained. "i totally wonder why? hmm..." he pretended to think. "yeah, totally not like you took me to all of them, so we can't go to anymore of them!" he pouted, resulting to a giggling joshua.

"so are you mad that we went to all those museums?" he grew confused look on his face.

"not at all! i really love the fact that you care about what i like and brought me to all those art museums. but i just wished that there are more around here so i can to them!" he was disappointed. he enjoyed going to them with joshua and wish he could enjoy more.

"there are more art museums hannie, they are just not around here." there's only a few around where they are, but if you drive a few more hours, more will be seen.

"you know hannie, if you really want to, i can drive you to more since they are only a few hours away or, i can buy us plane tickets to visit another country and look at art museums. which one would you prefer babe?"

"aww, is that a blushing baby?" joshua pointed to jeonghan's red face. it didn't make things any better. jeonghan continued to blush, even more than before, way more.

"let's see why you're blushing. hmm...baby?" joshua tried calling him a nickname that he usually doesn't call him, and jeonghan blushed. "so you blush whenever i call you babe or baby, that's something knew that i learned today."

"it just makes my heart flutter since you usually would just call me hannie or jeonghan. i'm not really used to you calling me those nicknames." he was hiding his face in his hands just incase joshua would try to make him blush again.

"then i'll call you babe or baby more often, so you'll get used to it!" he excitedly said, having a huge smile on his angelic face.

"as long as you don't do it in public. i don't want to look like a tomato." he got embarrassed as he imagined how he would look like.

"i wont...baby." jeonghan slapped his arm. "stop joshuji!" he got up, facing away from joshua, pouting.

"are you really ignoring me now?" jeonghan didn't answer and just continued to ignore joshua.

"come on hannie, i'm sorry, i'll try to not call you that in public. just please don't ignore me!" he started tugging the older's shirt to get his attention. "fine!" he turned around. joshua immediately hugged him.

though joshua is the same age as jeonghan, he acted way younger then jeonghan. he acted like a baby at times. jeonghan didn't hate it though, he loved the younger acting like that since in past relationships he acted like the baby. but in this relationship, both of them acted like a baby, mostly jeonghan though, the older.

"but you still haven't answered my question. plane tickets or drive?" joshua had a feeling that the older would pick the plane. "are you really asking me that question joshuji?"

"i just want to make sure that i know what you want." it wasn't that hard. "of course i'll pick the plane!" he happily said. it was obvious since he would always talk about how much he loved travelling to other countries and going on plane rides.

another thing that jeonghan learned aboit joshua in their relationship was that he was extremely rich, i mean rich! his parents were ceo's of a huge company in la, he was in line to be the next ceo. jeonghan knew about it but he never took advantage of joshua's money. that's why the younger loved him, but that's not the only reason he loved jeonghan.

"but where will we be going to?" the country wasn't specified. "if it's fine with you, i hoped to go to la. i wanted to also meet my family. but if you want to go to another country, that's fine with me." jeonghan felt bad, he didn't want to miss the chance of joshua seeing his family.

"we can go to la joshuji! i want to meet your parents. wait, do they even know you're dating someone." joshua paused for a second. "they actually don't, i haven't told them yet."

"what if they don't like me?" he worried. "don't worry about it now baby! who wouldn't love you?"

-

they were inside the plane, sitting in their seats. lucky for them, the seat in their row was empty so they had more space. "are you ready baby?" joshua asked him. "not at all joshuji!" he fidgeted with his fingers. a habit he did whenever he was nervous or worried.

"it will be fine hannie! as i said, they'll love you. you're personality is exactly what they wanted me to have in a girlfriend, but instead i'll show them my boyfriend!" he kissed jeonghan on the cheek.

"do they know that you're gay?" he was nervous. what if joshua's parents didn't like him and think he wasn't a good match for joshua? "they actually don't know. i never told them about it before. this would be their first time hearing of it."

"joshuji! i thought you told them. what if they don't want me to be with you?" joshua laughed at his remark. "do you really think that i would leave you because that's what my parents want?" jeonghan nodded.

"baby, i would never do that. you're my happiness and a bundle of joy in my life. i could never leave you." jeonghan's eyes lit up.

"i love you so much joshuji!"

"i love you too, my angel!"

-

the two arrived at joshua's parent's house. joshua was outside of the door, while jeonghan was hiding behind him, not wanting to be seen. joshua refused to come in since he didn't want jeonghan to be revealed to his parents. he knew the older wasn't ready yet.

"hi shua! welcome back to la!" his mom welcomed him. "hi eomma! it feels great to be back in my hometown." his eyes roamed around the living room which was pretty visible from his point of view. "you have a nice home here." he saw his dad standing there. "appa!"

"welcome back joshua!" his dad waved at him. "so shua, are you dating anyone right now?" his eomma asked. "oh, i actually am!" his father stood up from the couch and walked over to his son. "did you bring them with you?" joshua nodded. "great! where is she?" his mom asked, excited to see her son's lover.

"it's actually a he not a she eomma, and here he is!" he moved to the side to show a clingy jeonghan who was holding onto joshua's arm. "hi mr and mrs hong!" he shyly said.

joshua could see that his parents were shocked at what they saw, their son wasn't dating a girl. "i know i never told you guys that i'm gay so i thought i should tell you now."

"oh, you didn't need to. we knew you were gay from the start. one of your friends told us." one of his friends? "who?" he asked, curious on who told his parents. "i think his name was seungcheol or something like that?"

jeonghan and joshua both looked at each other. "of course it's cheol!" both of them said at the same time.
"then why did you look so shocked when you saw jeonghan?"

"he's just so pretty. he has such an angelic face. i'm starting to wonder if you actually are in love or if you forced him?" joshua started to get annoyed at his parents. jeonghan saw that and started to laugh. "see what i mean shua?"

"i get it, he is angelic. but that doesn't mean that i forced him!" he said, mad. he has a problem of getting angry easy, though he doesn't really show it, but now he does.

"we're kidding. come in!" his mom moved aside to let them in. joshua went closer to jeonghan's ear and whispered something.

"i told you they'd love you baby!" he then kissed jeonghan on the cheek!