EPILOGUE

(Not proofread❤️)

KRYSTAL POV

"Lay, go call your brother please" she pouted walking lazily towards Kai bedroom.I heard talking then the door slam.

"Stop being a brat and come down Kai. Ughh you're so annoying no wonder everybody hates you" I watched her from behind the island walking back down the stairs .

"You're the brat who always flunk her mid terms and everybody loves me" she roll her eyes before sitting on the couch.

" I am the brightest girl in my class for your information and that was one time because I got too sick to take the exam. If you keep bringing it up I swear I'm telling dad abou-". He ran and covers her mouth.

I don't even want to know.

She pushed him and made up her face in disgust "Ur so gross. Get ur hands off me" I literally turn my back and finish share the food,this is what we not going to do and is pay them mind with stupidness.

"I'm still telling dad" Kia hissed before coming to me. "Daddy always tek fi r side that's why enuh mommy uh know don't " he sat around the island.

"Kai,I don't want to hear"

Sanno speak strictly patios in the house and Kia mean seh him aguh be like him a father and a this addi outcome he does the same inside the house too.

Lay on the other hand, speaks strictly english, I've never heard her speak patios ever.

They normally get along though I promise.

Lay is now 13 years old and Kia 10, we move from Jamaica 10 years ago and we haven't been back since.

I found out I was pregnant the day we left Jamaica. I was beyond happy and Sanno was more than excited and as predicted by Sanno the prophet it was a boy.

I got engaged in Spain on a boat ride and all, it was truly a magical night for me. Loved every second of it. He is definitely my right choice.

I call my family and friends regularly, we still have that tight bond that will never loosen. Mommy keep asking when mi a come visit with her grandkids but honestly I don't know as yet maybe for a summer vacation.

"Wah gwan my family" Sanno shouted from the front door, I just know he has a in big smile, he's just in time because I'm sharing food.

"Daddy" Lay ran out to meet him with a hug inside the hall. They both walk inside the kitchen with his arms around her shoulder.

"Wah gwan" he hailed Kia with a seal finger then a kiss on my lips. "Suhmuh smell good man" he smiled touching my waist.

"Mommy a cook curry goat"Lay on informed while standing behind me. "Ahh mi a fawud, mi aguh wul a quick bade nuh badda start eat before mi, a quick thing " He walked up the stairs.

"Wah help mi set the table Lay" she smiled taking up the spoon and fork putting them on the table. "That one is Sanno" she place it where it must go and continued until everything was set.

"Thank you" I kissed her forehead. " be real mommy if uh did ask mi, mi would a dweet" Kia provoked and Lay scoffed.

"You're such a pick me and people pleaser it annoys me" Kai laughs. I think he enjoys Lay getting mad.

"Kai, Lay stop and guh sit" they walked away towards the table.

.......
.....
...
.

"How was school?" Sanno asked taking a spoon full of rice putting it in his mouth. "It did alright, kinda hard thou" Kai answers and Lay laughs. "Ur like still in elementary school, how hard was that, never mind I was valedictorian so it wasn't you're just stupid." She boasted