Chapter 14 - the truth is out

Bakugou shut the door as he saw Y/n trying to open the car door. She was super mad and he didn't know why. Bakugou walked over to the car and stood at the drivers seat. "You can't open the door when it's locked, dumbass." Bakugou said, unlocking in and sitting in the car. Y/n aggressively opened the door and sat in the car. The two closed the door at the same time without looking at each other. "You good?" Bakugou asked, turning to her. Y/n sighed before shaking her head. "Well, uh. Why?" Bakugou asked again, starting the car.

"Why? Are you serious?" Y/n turned to him, furiously. Bakugou looked at her and nodded slowly. "We literally fucked and you're asking me why?" Y/n asked again, more furious.

"Aye, I just asked a simple question. All we did was fuck and you're pissed." Bakugou replied, turning the air on.

"Bakugou, I'm stressed! I'm stressed. We literally fucked and when a boy and girl do that, what happens when a boy and a girl do that?" Y/n waited for Bakugou's response but he didn't say anything. "Babies! They have fucking babies and I'm not ready for one!" Y/n yelled. "Do you even want babies?"

"Maybe. I don't know." Bakugou replied.

"Well, go fuck somebody else then cause I don't want no baby!" Y/n yelled and attempted to get out of the car but it was locked. "Bakugou, open the damn door." Y/n said, silently, not looking at him. "Bakugou, open the god damn door." Y/n repeated, but the door wouldn't budge. "Katsuki, I want to go home, and I don't want to be in the car, so please, open the fuckin door before I break a window in your car." Y/n said again and this time the door unlocked.

Y/n climbed out and shut the door. Bakugou watched as she walked back into Kirishima's apartment. Did I mess things up? Bakugou wondered. Bakugou just sighed before starting the car. He didn't know how to fix these type of things, nor did he know how to apologize. He usually didn't, but with love in his way, he knew he had to.

...

As Kirishima and Mina laid down, watching TV, they heard the loud bang coming from the front door. They jumped up immediately and ran to the living room, activating their quirks but seen it was Y/n. "Holy shit, I thought you were someone trying to rob us or something." Kirishima sighed in relief. Suddenly, he noticed Y/n seemed to be under a lot of stress. "Hey, what's wrong?" He walked up to comfort her, along with Mina. 

"If you couldn't tell, I'm in a lot of stress, Kirishima." Y/n said, walking back and forth with her hands on her head, "You both know what happened last night and I wished it never happened. I'm gonna say this right now and you guys probably already know this but YES! I like Katsuki, but do I want to have babies with him? No!" Y/n explained while Kirishima and Mina looked at each other shocked. I mean, it was obvious that Y/n and Bakugou liked each other, just they never thought they would ever hear either one of them say it. "I have the biggest crush on Katsuki but I'm not ready for that yet! And now, I'm terrified to think I'm probably pregnant!" Y/n yelled. "I'm sorry if it seems like I'm taking this out on the both of you but I'm going crazy right now and I don't know how to control it." Y/n sighed as she sat down on the couch. 

Mina sighed as well and sat down next to Y/n. "Listen girl, it's gonna be okay. I'm pretty sure you aren't pregnant but I am sure that you have a crush on Bakugou. I mean, you just said it." Mina said, laying both hands on her shoulders. "We'll find out later. Matter fact, I'll take you right now to get a pregnancy test if you want." Mina said, smiling. 

"I'll come to!" Kirishima exclaimed, sitting down next to Mina. 

"Thanks guys, but when I feel like I'm pregnant, I'll come to you two." Y/n said, making the two laugh. 

"Anyways," Mina stopped her giggles, "lets chill here. Just so you can get things of your mind." Mina smiled, making Y/n smile. 

"Is Bakugou still out there?" Kirishima asked, looking out the window.

"Don't worry, baby." Mina said, resting both her hands on his shoulders, "We'll have fun without him." Mina kissed him on the ceek.

"Don't tell me ima be a third wheel." Y/n groaned, making the two laugh before they both sat up and walked to the kitchen with Y/n. 

Little did the three know, Bakugou was on the other side of the door, listening. He originally came to get Y/n but he stopped when he heard, 'Yes! I like Katsuki!' His mind couldn't get off those words. He wanted to walk in and tell her how he feels but it seemed like not the right time. I mean, they did just have an argument or whatever. Plus, he didn't want to ruin anything between them, so he just left it alone. As Bakugou walked to his car, he started to remeber everything that happened last night, and he did not like it.