the next step

Chapter 6

Skye's P.O.V.

After hadlee and I introduced ourselves to the twins, we immediately started to hang out with them.

We got lunch, and than walked around the city. Grayson explained to me that him and Ethan were staying the week up in New York, and that they actually live in New Jersey.

(Turns out we were staying in the same hotel) I didn't happen to mention we lived almost 2,000 miles away, but I didn't want that to ruin anything......

A couple hours had gone by, and we had almost spent the whole day with the twins.

I was starting to get to know Briana well to. To be completely honest, I'm not sure if she likes me very much. She will smile at Hadlee, but than glare at me.

Briana, hadlee, and ethan were all in line getting ice-cream. Grayson and I kept walking ahead.

"This has been so fun" Grayson said.

"Oh my goodness, its been like the best day of my life!" I responded back. Oops I got a little excited when I said that. I probably sounded like an idiot.

The next thing I knew, I felt a warm hand meet mine. I looked down at my hand, than back up at Grayson. I couldn't help but smile. My heart dropped, than we stopped walking. It was silent. I closed my eyes, and felt soft lips press against mine....

Oh god. What is happening?