FIVE

April 2nd, 2011

~

linafernandez has posted on her story !

viewed by carlossainz55, sofiathomas and others

~

Catalina had just got back home from horseback riding with Nicolas. They haven't had much time to spend together ever since she moved from the academy, but they spoke when they got the chance.

Nico was extremely supportive of Lina when she told him the news of her playing for Madrid and watched her first game.

They put the older horses back on the ranch and let them do whatever and she went to pet Alfie who had grown a little over the past few months.

Nico unfortunately had to leave but thanked her for inviting him over and they hugged goodbye. She's heads back into her house. She was currently all alone in her house, her siblings were over at their friends houses staying the night knowing that Catalina couldn't be trusted to watch them. Her parents were out for the rest of the night for business, so she decides to invite Carlos over so they can spend the night together.

Soon, he showed up and he brought takeaway with him because they only knew how to cook ramen and mac and cheese as of right now.

"Cariño, i'm here!" Carlos yells after he sets down the food be brought and turned around to see her running down the stairs.

"Hi mi amor." She leans up and places a kiss on his lips and he puts his hands on her waist.

They sit at the counter as they open up their meals and enjoy each others company. Lina brings up the topic of Carlos and his karting and he starts smiling widely, saying that it's going good and he's getting better, making her happy.

When they younger, Catalina would go karting with Carlos all the time. And he would play football with her. They both loved doing each others hobbies and they supported each other equally, although Carlos used to always say that she had talent in karting and could've made a career like he is trying to do. As much as she loved the rush and adrenaline while karting, she could never give up her football dream and Carlos respected that.

They have finished their food, and Lina grabs the ice cream in her freezer for their dessert. She doesn't eat as much as she used too before she went professionally because she started to follow a diet to stay fit, but who could say no to ice cream.

~

After everything was eaten and they cleaned everything up, they decided to watch star wars together. She has always loved the star wars movies and convinced Carlos to watch them with her after finding out he's never seen them a few years ago.