𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝙄𝙓: 𝙊𝙎𝙊𝙍𝙊 𝙎𝙃𝙄𝘿𝙀𝙎𝙐

❥𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀~𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉

Ending Six
Osoro Shidesu

━─━────༺༻────━─━
❝Can I be your future bride?❞

YOU TOOK IN A DEEP breath as you stood before the small hill where the cherry blossom tree was standing tall. You clenched your fists tightly, feeling slightly uncertain to go up there or not. However, you have to go... at least to check if your secret admirer was waiting for you.

Gathering your courage, you pushed your legs to move. You walked up the hill, your heartbeat increasing with every step you take. Eventually, you made it up there where you were greeted with the beautiful red roses. However, there was nobody here. You looked around in confusion, "Where are they?" You mumbled, walking to check behind the tree yet found no one. You sighed and dropped your shoulders in disappointment, "I guess this is another trick." You said with a sad tone. You turned around to leave, but you were met with someone standing a few feet away from you.

You squealed once you saw the one and only Osoro Shidesu standing before your eyes, how didn't you hear him? His face was a blushing mess and he seemed to be embarrassed. You tilted your head to the side in puzzlement, "Osoro? What are you doing here?" You spoke up first, breaking the silence between you two. Osoro didn't say anything and averted his gaze away to the ground, his face turning more red than before. You sweatdropped while staring at him with dotted eyes.

"Eh? Is he going to stay quiet?"

Your thoughts was interrupted when Osoro pulled out a red rose from behind his back, pushing it in front of you. You looked between the rose and him, still confused. He groaned in annoyance, "Are you going to take it or not?" He finally said, his voice trembling slightly yet you could notice it. You hesitantly took from him, "Th-Thank you... I guess." You uttered, unsure of what to say next. Osoro frowned and crossed his arms, "Look, this is very embarrassing to say, but I have to do it because I want to." He aggressively said. You blinked as you didn't know how to reply to his statement. He took in a deep breath, "I want you to be mine!" He exclaimed loudly which startled you. You kept on looking at him before you started to laugh.

"What's so funny?!"

It amused you how he actually confessed his feelings aggressively, but it was kinda cute to say the least. He was trying his best to confess despite his nature as a delinquent. You were surprised that he even managed to confess in the first place. Your laughter died down and you looked up at him, "That was cute." Your statement made him blush more, but this time from embarrassment. He frowned angrily at you, "Hey! Take that ba-..." You cut him off by hugging him tightly, smiling softly even though you were blushing too. Osoro didn't know what to do, so he just stood there, paralyzed by your sudden actions.

You giggled lightly, "I would love to be with you."

━─────╮💗╭─────━

Days after that evening, everyone knew that the leader of the delinquents was now dating the kindest person in school. The students were all surprised since you and Osoro opposite have personalities and almost everything different about you two, but it never bothered you. You liked him and he liked you, what else matter?

Anyway...

You were now running to help Osoro, one of his friends called you and he said that he got into a fight with some punks. You rushed to his house as you were worried sick about him. Once you arrived there, you knocked on the door several times, being impatient. You tapped your foot in panic, waiting for him to open the door. Just then, the door opened, reveling a beaten up Osoro. He had some bandaids and bandages around his body. He was surprised to see you here, "Y/N, what are you doing here?" He asked while looking down at you with confusion.

"I came here to check on you! Look at you, all beaten up!"

"How did you-...?"

"It doesn't matter, I need to take care of you." You pushed your way into his house and walked in. The house was empty and slightly gloomy which made you question where was his parents? As if reading your thoughts, Osoro spoke up, "I'm alone for the weekend... Anyway, how did you know?" He questioned while closing the door. You scoffed and crossed your arms, "It doesn't matter, now go and take a shower while I prepare some food for you." You instructed firmly, pointing at what you thought was the bathroom. Osoro blinked a few times before shrugging his shoulders, making his way to the bathroom. However, one thought crossed his mind as smirk tugged on his lips, watching you go to the kitchen.

"She is a wife material, that's why I love her."

After a few minutes, Osoro walked to the kitchen, dressed in a nice and fresh clothes. He saw the food you prepared for him and that made him feel really hungry, "That smells nice." He complimented while approaching you. You smiled softly and blushed, "Th-Thank you..." You trailed off, looking away from him. Suddenly, you felt something soft on your cheek.

Osoro kissed your cheek, "Thank you for the food."

He didn't say anything after that and sat down on the chair, feeling embarrassed since it was the first time he showed effection toward you. He normally doesn't do this type of things, but he felt like he have to do it because he never showered you with effection ever since you started dating. You stood there, blushing madly. Osoro pushed the chair beside as a signal for you to sit with him. You understood what he meant and took a seat beside him on the table, "Come on, eat up. You have to eat to regain your energy, I'm sure you're starving." You spoke up, forcing a smile on your red face. He nodded and proceeded to eat. Suddenly, he shoved the chopsticks with food toward your mouth, "I hate eating alone, eat with me." He commanded, still holding the chopsticks to you. You blushed and opened your mouth to eat which satisfied Osoro. The two of you continued eat and chat. Of course, you had to scold him for getting into a fight.

You may not know it, but he loves everything about you... even when you scold him.

THE END