TENTH CHAPTER

"Shit," gasped Jin returning from the supermarket only to find him husband waiting at the door.

Six months had passed since he had literally left Jungkook, though without making enough noise he walked out of there, almost an hour passed when he decided to check to see if his husband had left, Jin had handed him the divorce papers but Jungkook had refused to sign them.

"Let's hope your father is gone," he whispered. "Then we can have a quiet meal just you and me," he said addressing him bulging belly.

He received calls from his parents, from Jungkook, from Jungkook's parents, from his friends which were the only calls he answered.

"Eating at our house I imagine," a few seconds later he heard that voice so familiar to him.

"It's your house, which is no longer mine," he looked straight into him eyes "Sign the divorce forms, please."

"Is that son mine," he asked.

"No," he answered without hesitation "Since you know that this son is not yours, you have nothing more to do here."

He started walking to take the elevator home, passing by Jungkook without paying any attention to him, although Jungkook followed them and took the elevator next to him.

"Jin, is it really mine," he said in despair.

"Of course not," he said "I wouldn't have a child with someone like you," he said opening the door to his apartment.

"You decided to leave home to wallow with all your lovers," Jungkook said.

A loud bang was heard due to the strong slap Jin had left on Jungkook's cheek.

"I'm even offended that you ask if it's yours," a few tears descended down his cheek "But it's not yours, it's only mine and it doesn't need anyone else," he closed the door of his house tightly.

He locked the door and blocked it in every possible way, giving Jungkook a hint to leave, but Jin sensed that he wouldn't leave so easily.

"Please love open the door," he sighed "We need to talk we can't stay like this,"

"Of course we can, you piece of shit," he laughed "The only anyone and the only cheater here is your Appa, ask any employee, everyone knows the cook fucks him,"

He didn't have to say that, but no one could call him a cheater and a whore when he had never cheated on him husband, he didn't care about affecting anyone who ever cared about him.

"Jin, don't say such things,"

"Me?, you just called me a whore, after you were the first one in many things, that I didn't regret marrying you," saying that hurt his soul "You go messing with your assistant and in the end the unfaithful and the whore is me Fuck you,"

"Please let me in," he leaned against the door "One last time, let me talk to you one last time and if you want I'll sign the divorce, but I just want to see you one more time and treasure you in my mind,".

About ten minutes later as Jin removed all the objects he blocked the door with, he opened and let Jungkook in, Jungkook looked around and quickly approached a pair of baby clothes.

Something in him stomach twisted he no longer remembered why he didn't want to have children, indeed he had long ago thought about the possibility of having one with his husband.

"Are you going to sign it," he folded his arms in front of him "Make it quick, the quicker I can get away from men like you the better,"

"We don't have to get divorced Jin, I really regret everything that has happened to us," he said "I know you think I don't have feelings for you but I do, you are the one I have been looking for like crazy for six long months the longest of my life,"

"I won't ask you for anything, don't worry about that, if you want my part of the company take it it's yours, nothing and houses nothing I want, the only thing I want is for you to put your signature on the divorce papers,"

"I have never cheated on you even though our thing was just a pact at first since you announced our engagement I have never been with anyone else," he bit his lip "The thing with my assistant has an explanation really, I was just playing with him,"

"Tell that to one of your lovers, someone who decides to believe you, I won't."

"It's just that it's the truth," he pulled his hair in frustration "He was selling company information to the competition and since I knew he had feelings for me I took advantage of that," he said "The most I ever did with him was give him the kiss you saw that day,"

"Yeah, if I hadn't discovered you I don't think it would have been just that kiss," he said "Get out of my house."

"Jin what part don't you understand that this is not your house, your house is with me and my house is with you," I stared at him "Love he is in jail, he was involved in many illegal things and if I had not acted as I did, he would have managed to dirty the company in his stuff and drag us with him Believe me with a damn it!,"

"Even if I believed you it's still part of the whole problem," laughed "I don't feel like putting up with your shit anymore I don't want to know anything more about you, loving you the way I do is what hurts me the most and the only good thing that will come out of this love for you is my son," he pointed to his belly "Now go away,"

"I want to apologize to you for everything I have done wrong," Jin led him out.

"Do you know what you have done wrong,"

Jungkook didn't know what to say, he didn't know what else he had done wrong besides that.

"You were rude to me for two months, you refused any of my attempts to get along better and to top it off you enjoyed talking bad about me and laughing at me with your friends," he yelled "I made you all kinds of food because I knew you came home tired from work and you just left it there or threw it away," he punched Jungkook in the chest "For your birthday I gave you the watch you wanted so badly Guess what? You wore it one fucking day, all week I reminded you of my birthday Oh surprise you forgot! You never apologized to me for that, you never really paid attention to me," now he was crying "You rejected the idea of meeting my friends, when we were finally starting to get along you start with jealous scenes treating me like a whore when it was you fucking his assistant,"

Wiping him tears he pushed him out of the apartment.

"I forgive you but not for you, but for me, because I want to get all the negative feelings out of my life," he inhaled "If you really love me like you say you do sign the divorce," he said closing the door again.

"Let's you and I have dinner alone honey," he caressed him belly "I'll make you a delicious meal," he smiled as he felt his baby kicking.