Did you guys check ?

He smiled as the trio left as hobi placed your outfit inside the washroom counter and left the place .

Leaving hobi in the bed as he was scrolling through phone .

Well it seems like it takes some really a long time , yeah obviously must be playing with bubbles , gotta go and have to ask someone to look after
-jhope

He thought as he stood up and exited the room to see jimin in hallway as just now only he got freshen up

Jiminah called out hobi as jimin answered him by yeah hyung ! ?

Hobi : Ok listen , can u open the bathroom door when
y/nnie calls or knocks on the door as the door is locked

Jimin hesitated for a while but then agreed as hobi went to refresh .

That's not gonna hurt right ?!
-jimin

He entered the room as sat on the couch in the corner and started to go through phone

" How to treat kids " yeah that's what jimin was googling on Google as he was reading some instructions and also some videos

Not to admit now I like her but that doesn't mean I accepted her , I mean I just can't accept her why ? I don't know ! Maybe my ego nevermind

But I also hate the fact that she calls me mr.rude I mean I also want to be uhm maybe close with her or what so ever !

I heard a knock ! Oh ! It's her , I stood up from the couch and made my way to washroom door and unlocked it to see y/n in a cute onesie , aww how cute .

- jimin

Jimin was in awestruck and the fact that you didn't know how to button up as you stared at him . Good thing that tae kept a sleeveles tees within .

He chuckled softly but kept a poker face when you stared at him , he motioned you to follow him as u did , he again motioned u to stand on the bed . As u did .

He buttoned your onesie as he smiled internally but then he noticed ur face . U exactly copied his expression of that poker face .

Cute

Copying me huh

Ah jimin I know I am sassy but atleast be good huh can't you , aish me and my sassy self

Good to go said jimin with a very small smile you nodded and was set ready to run away but then was stopped when jimin held the back of your onesie's hood where you were abruptly stopped .

Will u be okay to take a pic with me ? He asked , you looked at him and repeated the word pic .

You nodded happily , why ? You obviously love filters while taking pictures .

He sat on the bed and made u sit on the bed near u , however you maintained distance with him , which he felt a Lil hurt as how he have seen u sit closely with some of the BTS .

He sighed and started to look through the filters . While scooted closer to him to take a look through the filters .jimin smiled .

You always remembered eb who always takes pic with u with ur fav filters . You smiled remembering him .

Meanwhile

Jin , Suga who were cooking dinner , set them up and went to take a bath .

The other four members even hoseok who went to take a bath returned while patiently waiting for y/n to come downstairs .

Still y/n didn't return ? Asked hobi .as namjoon , jk and tae shooked their head as a no while hobi frowned

Hobi :
Did u guys check ?

Jk :
Joon hyung only asked us not to as bunny herself also need some privacy !!

Hobi facepalmed as he motioned the trio to follow him joined by the two elder member aka Jin and Suga as they took a quick shower and saw the four on hallway so they joined them .

I would not have followed but for kitten obviously I will
_suga

Meanwhile

Jimin and you were taking selfies

You were laughing and giggling and was saying things like Doggo , staaars  While jimin was enjoying your company and now he knows why others love your company

Doggo , staaars
While jimin was enjoying your company and now he knows why others love your company .

He was glad that you are comfy with him as u both were taking selfies with filters enjoying companies .

The other six members entered the room shocked to see , you on the bed and jimin straddling you .

Yaag you pervert mochi

•••••••••••••••••💞💞••••••••••••••

Life is difficult
Because
We don't appreciate
The thing we get
Easily

•••••••••••••••••💞💞••••••••••••••