07: muscles suck

Andy practically collapsed on the desk in the library, he was exhausted with all the work just mentally. He groaned audibly receiving a few stares and shhhh sounds from the people around.

He mouthed an apology and grabbed his textbooks and ended up going the different types of utensils you use at surgery.

"Andy?" A voice called his name.

He looked up to see Jake, he hadn't seen him an awhile, he was wearing a guy outfit show off his muscles. Well I'll be damned Andy thought, cheeks turning flamming pink.

"Um, Jake what are you doing here?"

Jake chuckled and sat across from him, "I was coming to cool off then I saw you from the distance."

"Yup, that's me. That creepy shadow that stalks you in the corner," Andy blurted trying to keep his eyes at Jake's eyes but always trailing back to his muscles.

Andy look at his eyes! Please you need to look at his eyes!

Jake laughed quietly trying not to attract attention in the library, Andy wanted to bury a hole in the ground and fucking sink in it and die.

"Your look cute when your confused," Jake mused.

Andy chuckled, "right and what do you want back? A compliment?"

Jake nodded, "I mean, I do look fairly attractive don't you think?"

Andy doesn't say anything, just stares at his arms.

Jake slightly flexed his muscles making it a bit more awkward for the both of them, mostly Andy.

"Well?"

Andy clears his throat trying to get his voice out, "yes, you do look fairly attractive, like basic hot person in the book."

Jake bursted out laughing at Andy's response with his flustered face, he got a few glares and fingers from the people around.

"Is this some way to torture me?" Andy buried his face in his hands.

"Relax Andy," Jake smiled.

"You didn't answer the question," he looked up slightly.

Jake's shrugged, "yes, no. Maybe, I have no idea."

They both chuckled. "I should get going, I need a bath and to relax after this," he stood up with his dashing smile.

Andy nodded.

"I'll text you, maybe we should hang out more often, I'll bring my muscles?" Jake joked.

"Definitely," Andy smiled.

Jake said his goodbyes and walked off out the library.

***

It was late night and early morning again, Andy couldn't sleep so he decided to get ahead with his assignments. He turned to Raphael's bed which was empty, he hadn't seen him for a minute.

The door opened scaring him and Raphael entered, they haven't spoke since he confesses and Andy felt some sort of relief but distance between them.

"Where were you?" He couldn't stop from asking.

"I went for a walk," Raphael began to strip himself bare.

"Right."

Andy turned back to his work scribbling and jotting down his notes and key points, he couldn't for the life of him stop wanting to turn around. He was curious.

Very curious.

He took a slight peek at Raphael, he was in his briefs tucking himself in. Andy wanted to say something, something that made him sound not dumb or rude.

"Um, about the lessons?" He muttered.

"We can start tomorrow if you like," Raphael replied.

Andy nodded, "yeah I guess we should, the sooner the better."

It was awkward for Andy to ignore the facts they shared between them, but he was going to push that away.

Andy finished his work around 3 AM, he stretched his back and groaned. He wondered if Raphael was still awake, he turned to find him staring at the ceiling.

"So you just, slept like that?"

Raphael shrugged, "don't want to sleep."

"Why not?"

Raphael sighed, "I have a tendency to sleepwalk sometimes and I don't trust myself around you when I'm unconscious."

Andy doesn't want to think about that.

"Then, take a walk with me instead," Andy offered hoping Raphael would accept.

But then Raphael shook his head, "we should get some rest, were going to be waking up early tomorrow."

Andy doesn't argue, "right."

Andy made his way to his bed, wearing his oversized Star Wars t-shirt and boxer shorts, he climbed in and sighed.

"Night," he muttered.

"Night."

***

Andy woke up to someone shaking him awake, he opened his eyes slowly and groaned meeting Raphael's green eyes and the rays if the sun.

He sat up and realized Raphael was shirtless infront of him, he tried not to even utter a word because he might say something he will totally regret.

"Great, your up. We should get started with your endurance, how far can you run?" Raphael asked.

"Um, I think you should know that by now, you kind of chased me around my own neighborhood," Andy replied.

Raphael hummed, "yeah I remember. You sucked at running, I should put you on the treadmill."

Andy frowned.

Raphael stood up and put on a t-shirt, Andy couldn't help but feel slightly disappointed. Also watched Raphael's muscles flex as he moved his arms, Andy wanted to shoot himself now.

Muscles suck!

A/n:

Andy like muscular men. Lol, wasn't planning to make him like muscular men, but whatever. As I said, I don't know what the fuck I'm doing also I think I see a plan forming idk ;))

Enjoy!!

Kk bye!!

-inkonmyfeet