*ೃ༄ 25 ༄ೃ*

Returning to the rooms, I got Sarai to stand outside the open bathrooms as I took a shower

Returning to the rooms, I got Sarai to stand outside the open bathrooms as I took a shower. I exposed my back to the freezing shower to cool the burns off. I looked over behind me to see if there's any scarring. It was just swollen and red, nothing third degree. That didn't take away the fact that it hurt but I sighed in relief to know that it would eventually heal. I thought this was just a simulation?

When I finished my shower, I threw a grey lose tank top on me alongside the black leggings that I wore earlier. I walked over to the bed that Sarai and Will were sitting and I sat down beside them.

"My whole body was covered in these little insects. They were in my ears and my...throat. I couldn't breathe." Sarai looked over to me.

"Yeah, I heard about this guy, like, two years ago...so panicked he had a heart attack in his chair and he almost died." Al spoke up from the bed next to us.

"What!" Sarai looked in shock.

"Yeah, so we got that to look forward to, right?" Will chuckled ad he leaned against the pillar.

"You didn't seem to have any problems at all?" Sarai turned to me again.

"Me? No, no, my God. I thought I was going to get stoved alive." I defended. They didn't know about my back.

"Come on. No one even came close to your time. You were amazing." Al reassured me.

Peter came walking over to our group.

"Yeah, what's amazing is she's going to knock you right out of dauntless." Peter challenged.

"She's not going to knock me out of dauntless." Al nodded his head.

"Look, she's gone from being the worst to one of the best. She placed first on the leaderboard, somebody's got to fill her previous place of being at the bottom...Who's it going to be? You." Peter intimidated.

"Do you ever stop talking?" Sarai backchats.

"I just want to know how she does it...What's your trick?" He asks me.

Finally, I felt not being talked about but spoken to.

"Look, I don't have a trick." I glared at him.

"Nobody gets through it that fast. Why don't you tell us how to do it?" He returns the glare.

"Well, I told you I don't have a trick. Does it bother you that much that you're not better than me at something?" I now stood facing to him.

"At least tell your friends." Peter looked to me before walking off.

I sat back down on the bed as Al leans over to me.

"What's he talking about? Is there some way to make it easier?" Al questions.

"Al, even if there was a way to make it easier, that would be considered cheating, they would only find out." I snap at him. I'm sick of Al wanting the easy way out of things, he chose Dauntless for a reason, why can't he be Dauntless?

"I'm telling you guys. I'm doing nothing." I clear my throat and speak more calmly as I look over to the others.

Will nods his head, while Sarai smirks.