3. Elijah

"Elijah Hudson getting married!" Graham said stunned. "Never thought I'd see the day." I stop looking at my computer and i stare at him. "Shut up" I say irritated by his words. "Jeez man, I'm just playing with you!" He says putting his hands up in defence.
Graham Scott - A stereotypical blonde, blue eyed snob, who I've known since I was 13 and also works for me at Hudson Security also known as HS - "Anyways why are you upset about marrying The Melanie Carter, she's the woman of any mans dream." I turn to him. "Of course she's your type every girl with boobs is your type." I spat out. "That's not true! And besides she's at the top of my list of girls I would date, consider yourself lucky."
I admit she is gorgeous with her wavy brown hair and glowing hazel eyes, but she's all looks and money.
"I'm not interested in dating anyone let alone marrying anyone, your gonna help get me out of this."
"Ha ha your funny you." He says forcing a laugh. "You think I'm joking?" I say tilting my head to the side as his laughing comes to a halt. "Your not serious are you?" He says confused. "When am I not serious?" He falls silent once more.
"The things I do for you." He mutters under his breath. "What was that?" He doesn't say anything. "I am your boss I could get you sacked quicker than you can blink, so watch your mouth Graham." I say angrily as he gets out of his seat. "Yes boss." He says dryly. "I'll tell you more about you helping me later, but for now get out of my office." He gets up and walks to the door when he suddenly stops.
"Miss Carter, your here." He says blushing. Oh god it's her.
"Oh hello, do you know where I can find Elijah Hudson? I was told he was here." Melanie questions. Graham looks back at me and smirks, I shake my head.
"He's right in here." He says guiding her into my office. "Thank you." Melanie says as Graham looks at me again but this time he winks. He's gonna pay for this.
Melanie walks in dropping her fake smile and takes the seat opposite to me.
"I'll just get straight to the point." She says while crossing her legs.
"So due to your silence yesterday at the announcement of our wedding, it's clear you don't want to marry me and I don't want to marry you, but me and you have to get along to make this work." I close my laptop intrigued by her words.
"And why would I do that?" I say leaning back in my chair. She didn't say anything which made me smirk, "I am your fiancé." She states.
I sigh. "We can avoid each other as much as you want in private, but in public we have to act the typical happy couple, all we have to do is hold hands a few times, no kissing necessary." I scoff
"You can scoff all you want." She says sternly. "But that is what's happening." I glare at her. "Okay then." I reply, her reaction was priceless. "Oh." She says surprised. "What's wrong love?"
I ask expecting her to say something about me calling her love but she chose to ignore it. "Well nothing, it's just I expected you to retaliate."
"It's atrocious that you think that badly of me." I say sarcastically. "You can't blame me." She says with a grin.
I don't think I'll be able to put up with her.
"You're very funny, you know that?" I say dryly. "Yes I know." She says smiling.
I felt heat rise on my cheeks, what the hell.