Part 43 (21+)

Inline comments are welcomed, plz do if u loved this Part....

----------------------------------------------------------------

In Their Bedroom,

Manik comes in with Nandini in his Arms, she was blushing badly as he was talking naughty and little dirty making her shy...

Nandini: shut up Manik, u are so shameless...

Manik puts her on bed and comes totally on her and pecks her lips...

Manik: this is just a start baby, u didn't even yet saw my shamelessness plus u know how mesmerising u are looking in this white gown, so hot and sexy that I wanted to make u mine on the beach itself....

He starts kissing her neck while she blushing and kisses his cheek...

Nandini: even u are looking very hot in this tuxedo but not much as me...

Manik stops kissing her neck and looks at her raising his eyebrow...

Manik: is it soo...

She nods while he leaves her and stands making her surprised...

Nandini: aree..

While he removes his coat and starts unbuttoning his white shirt...

Manik: Mrs. Nandini Manik Malhotra, did I tell u that I look more hot in my birth suite, let me show u...

He removes his shirt showing of his chiseled and Muscular body with the perfect abs, he was removes shirt in a seductive way while Nandini bites her lips seeing the hunk Infront of her, He sees that and Laughs...

Manik: baby, Ur mouth got watery seeing upper body only what will happen when u will see my junior..

Manik unbuckles his pants and pushes then down and puts finger on his boxers to removes them, Nandini whines and closes his eyes...

Nandini: Manik, don't tease me like this..

He comes near her ear and speaks huskily...

Manik: aree but I'm an average looking man na, so what's the problem baby, what happened Nandu, now's who's more hot...

He kisses her eyes, she opens her eyes and frowns at him...

Nandini: why don't u lay on bed and let me do the show now...

She suddenly pulls him and rolls on top of him and bites his chin Making him moan her name...

Manik: aah Nandini...

Nandini: show time monster...

She stands on bed while he looks on, she turns and seductively removes the zip of her gown and pushes it down slowly while Manik gulps sees her back almost naked just a bra string and moreover as she pushes the whole gown down Manik get the view of her whole Back body, she was just standing on bed in red Bra and Panties, Manik was just staring her...

Manik: ufff Nandu yaar u are...

She turns and the words die in his mouth as he sees looking extremely desirable as he sees her boobs, He licks his lips which she noticed and winks at him..