The King 👑

After the completion of all the classes they moved towards exit. Rudraang decided to drop her back and then go to his personally builded heaven, His Empire. Naksh directly went to office as he was the COO of the company and Rana on the other hand moved towards the warehouse located on outskirts of city for taking care of some stuffs.

                             The ride to kashi's house was silent yet comfortable where rudra was trying hard to control his smile on seeing the blushing beauty beside him staring our of the window. Kashi who didn't forget a single word being said by him and naksh was thinking about do really it is happening or its just her dream which would break by the rise of sun.

                             As the car reached the entrance rudra stepped out and moving towards her opened the door for her like a gentleman he is ( But only for our girl 😏 ) Kashi stepped out holding his hand and stood in front of him looking down. Rudra made her look into his eyes holding her chin and whispered in his husky voice close to her face
" you know the blush of my name suits you better than any ornament you wear."  Kashi 9n hearing this blushed again and looked sideways whispering  in her small voice. " Kunwar sa, you are getting late for office." Rudra sighed and left her then without breaking his glance on her he sat in his car and giving her a last glance and smile he moved towards his EMPIRE. Kashi watched him till the time his car was far from her eyes and then entered the house smiling unaware that her smile will soon turn into tears.

                          Rudraang on driving in his usual speed reached at his place, his personally build heaven, his hardwork, his two buildings which meant him his Identity to the world. One building where words RUDRAKSHI EMPIRES was shining bold and beautiful in all there glory and, a building opposite to it where words SOUL was shining proud.

 One building where words RUDRAKSHI EMPIRES was shining bold and beautiful in all there glory and, a building opposite to it where words SOUL was shining proud

           RUDRAKSHI EMPIRES

                            SOUL

                            SOUL

             In india he is known as the Buisness King without any doubt put people all around the world knows him as THE WEAPON KING   . His company The Soul Arms and Gaurdians is considered as the top 1 company for arms dealing and security services. It is said that if a person is being secured by the security of the Soul gaurdians it is impossible for one to defeat them.