Reunion

Cecily was making her way out of the school as she watched many of the kids run around and cheer since it's Halloween. She then walks along the side walk to her her while seeing many of the kids dressed for trick or treating.

She finally reached her house. It was two story house that she built over time. On the outside it looked modern while on the inside it looked the same as it did back in her old home from the 1600's before her home was burnt down by accident.

She opens her front door as she enters before closing it. She sighs takeing off her coat as she sits it down on her chair every year on Halloween she would go to the old Sanderson house to remember thackery binx what she didn't know was that he was alive just no human but a cat persay.

It was later on that night that she was taking the path she made through the cemetery to the old Sanderson house what she didn't know was that someone had lit the candle. She was close to the Sanderson house when she heard screams. Her heart swelled with worry as she rushed forward only to come to a halt seeing two teenagers and a her student Dani come running out. 

She quickly follows them to there hiding spot"you there stop what where you doing at that house"she asked them firmly as they freeze. The cat froze hearing her voice as they all slowly turn to face her.

Dani was forward knowing who she was"Mrs Cecily we can explain we just wanted to see the house from the stories we were told but my brother may have accidentally brought the legend back to life"she explains to her teacher cautiously.

Cecily eyes widen in horror as her mouth drops. The cat suddenly walks forward making her confused "hi Cecily it's been a long time it's me thackery"the cat says causing her to go in shock.

"You ...cat ..but thack..."she stutters before realizing the cat talked as her eyes roll into the back of her head as she falls backwards fainting causing the two teens to rush over catching her before she could hit the ground.

"Well that went better then I thought"thackery says as the three give him deadpanned looks before trying to wake the older woman up.