23

Mike just stood there for a minute to process all of this. He then walked to will. Mike had no face reaction so will didn't know if he was upset or not.

Will backed up Mike stopped walking when wills back was on the wall. Mike put one of his hands on wills waist and the other he lifted wills chin.

Mike looked at wills lips and touched them with his thumb. He then leaned in and kissed will.

Mike then put his tongue in wills mouth. Will started sucking on Mike's tongue. Mikes pants started to get really tight.

Mike moved his lips away from will. Will looked down at Mike's pants then he turned around and Mike put his hands around wills waist.

Will started rubbing his behind on Mike. Will felt Mike grow larger Mike groaned and held on will tighter.

Will rubbed more "you like that?"-will

Mike was in pain now he can't take it anymore he needed to release his dick and fuck him. He pulled away from will and whispered in his ear "take off your clothes"-mike

Will moaned and started taking off his clothes. Once will did that Mike grabbed him and threw him on the bed.

He went on top of him and took his clothes off it was such a relief when he took his pants and boxers off. They started making out again. "Mike"- will moaned.

Mike grabbed wills legs and put them around his waist. He pushed himself inside of will and looked at will.

Will gasped Mike began to move himself. "Oh"- will

Mike started going even faster and will began screaming. "Ah slow down"-will

Mike just went faster when will said that. They started kissing roughly. The whole bed was shaking from Mike going hard. "Mike I'm close"-will

Mike pulled out of will and will moaned. "Why did you stop?"-will

"Stand on your knees and hands"-mike
"Oo doggy style?"-will

Will then did what Mike asked him and Mike grabbed on wills waist and pushed himself back into will. Will started moaning trying to keep himself standing.

"Mike"-will moaned
Will felt so close so he came. Mike was getting close to "Mike I don't think I can stand... A-anymore"- will said as his legs began to shake.

Mike tried to speed it up so he went faster and then he came into will. Will moaned and fell on his stomach.

"Fuck"-mike sighed

Mike picked will up and layed him down on his back "did I take your ability to stand?"-mike smirked

Will laughed and looked at mike. They then began to kiss again. "More"-will moaned.

Mike smirked and went on top of him again and fucked him. Will started kissing Mike's neck and accidentally kissed his cut.

"Ow"- Mike said as he stopped fucking will. "Sorry"-will. "You did fucking perfect stitching me up baby"-mike said as he began to fuck him again.

Will moaned "I"-will

Mike started biting wills neck they both came. Will moaned and threw his head back.

Mike panted in wills neck and then went off him. "Want me to get your clothes?"-mike

"Yeah" will smiled.

Will sat up on the bed but feel against the wall. Mike walked back in " Mike you ruined me"-will

"Yeah?"-mike said as he sat on the bed and handed will clothes. Mike already had clothes on "wow you changed fast already"-will

"Yeah do you need help putting that on?"-mike

"No I'm not a baby"-will smiled

Will put his clothes on but it was a little difficult because he was shaking. After he put his clothes on he laid down and sighed.

Mike laid next to him and grabbed his waist and pulled him close to him.
Mike kissed wills forehead and will blushed. "I'm tired out"-will

"Yeah then let's take a nap"-mike

Will hugged him and they took a nap