Ch. 1: Skirmish

After hearing the "Sakuran" ship girl's response, Enterprise informs the whole fleet about the situation

{Everyone,} [Enterprise]

{What's the situation Enterprise?} [Cmdr AL]

{Commander, get inside of Belfast ship fast, they're going-} [Enterprise]

BOOM

Before Enterprise finished her sentence, a loud boom was heard from the "Sakuran" ship that was detected. Yamato has shot all of her Main and Secondary guns to the Azur Lane fleet.

{Girls disperse!} [Cmdr AL] The Commander commanded the fleet to dodge the shot by dispersing.

Most of the shots hit the water, but some were able to hit Ark Royal as she was too late to dodge, and Ayanami's ship that was left alone by her while she was on Belfast ship.

A shot from Yamato's main battery gun hit Ark Royal rigging. Ayanami ship is the one that got the most hits, with 2 secondary battery gunshots crushing her A deck gun, rendering it useless, and 3 more shots at the bridge, superstructure, and with luck, at one of her Torpedo tubes, blowing it up when the shot hit.

Ayanami was left shocked, not only seeing her own Faction ship firing at them but also seeing that her ship was the one that getting the most hit.

She feels betrayed.

"Ayanami! Are you alright? How is your ship?" [Cmdr AL] The Commander asked Ayanami, feeling worried about her ship that was getting shot so much.

"I'm fine Commander, but my ship is in a really bad condition, I won't be able to help in the fight." [Ayanami]

"It's good that you are fine, but immediately take the form of your rigging and take shelter in Belfast ship. We wouldn't want your ship to sink and you get crippled." [Cmdr AL]

"Alright Commander!" [Ayanami]

Back to the main fleet, the dispersed ship has started to battle against the opposing fleet. The Battleship and Cruiser ship aimed their guns and the Aircraft Carrier readied their planes. They shoot their guns and send their aircraft to the "Sakuran" ship, hoping to strike them down with their superior firepower and number.

The "Sakuran" ship managed to hardly dodge some of the shots, but due to their slow movement, there are still some shots that managed to hit them.

Because of Yamato's big figure, Enormously big rigging, and slow speed, she was hit by some of Prince of Wales and Prinz Eugen's shots, damaging some part of her rigging, but still usable for the battle. Enterprise and Ark Royal planes were about to attack Yamato And Tachibana but with Yamato's large amount of AA, she managed to destroy all of them.

Prince of Wales and Prinz Eugen are reloading their guns, while Enterprise and Ark Royal getting shocked that their deployed planes getting destroyed easily. They're considering doing a second wave. But the opposing enemy wouldn't wait for them to finish.

Yamato target their gunner first, seeing their planes wouldn't be a problem. She aimed two of her main guns at Prince of Wales and one at Prinz Eugen, with all of the Secondary to Prince of Wales as well.

She fired her guns, hoping that it will defeat the main gunner of the opposing fleet.

The main gunner of Azur Lane tries to dodge Yamato's shots, but with a lot of shells going to Prince of Wales, she would still gets hit by some of them. Her rigging is getting worse, but it would not stop her from still fighting.

The Aircraft carriers have decided to do a second wave of planes to Yamato, by using a new tactic of dispersing the planes to make it harder for them to get shot down.