Prologue

On a beautiful day under the sea, Aaron along with Flounder swam around through the ocean sea exploring a bit and having fun.

"Flounder: We're are we going Aaron?"

"Aaron: Exploring while father is busy with the royal meet with the other Royal family."

They Kept swimming until they heard someone singing and went to check it out They arrived it looked like a coral reef and it was a breathtaking sight.

Aaron and Flounder look around but Aaorn sees a mermaid tail glittering in the sunlight before starting to follow it and sees a female mermaid singing with her fishy friends and her companion Mystic dolphin named May

Aaron was watching her singing and twirling around but he started to smile gently when she started to finish singing and slowly heard clapping from behind her As she started to turn around saw a Young merman with red hair, and sparkling blue eyes swimming towards her along with flounder.

"Aaron: That was a beautiful singing voice you have"

" Flounder: Ya that was amazing"

"Galia: Thank you! I'm Princess Galia and this is May My best friend"

"May: Hello "

"Aaron: I'm Aaron, and this is my buddy Flounder"

"Flounder: Hey "

She started to giggle gently and they all became friends but she didn't know that Aaron had a huge crush on her.

"Galia: Wanna hang out with us"

"Aaron: Sure"

She smirked then tagged him and took off swimming away but laughing gently and having fun.

"Galia: Tag your It"

"Aaron: Hey! Get back here"

So he swimm after her with a grin on his face but she looked back at him and to her surprise that he was catching up until she caught her in his arms and also made her laugh but they all didn't know that their parents were watching them with a gentle smile on their face watching there son and daughter having fun.

" King Triton: Hehe it seems my boy loves your daughter, my dear friend."

"King Neptune: It's seem old friend"

"Queen Atlia: your right dear"

They look at each other before heading back to Atlantica until Galia, Aaron May, and Flouder swim back to the palace together but Aaron and Galia are holding hands smiling at each other. Soon they arrive back and Galia's parent allows her to stay at Atlanticawatches King Triton is ok with that, so Galia hugs her parents and watching them leave heading back to Oceana then one of the guards take her to the guest room where she is staying today and hopefully her journey with Aaron will begin soon.